PDA

View Full Version : Mark Your Calendars

yogi
10-22-2012, 10:33 PM
I want to let everyone know about an upcoming fish show at the Holiday Inn by the Fort Myers, Florida airport June 20 to 23, 2013. This will be an all species fish show which will be multiple fish shows within the fish show. They have asked Discus NADA, the ALA, the AKA, the IGFA, the IBC and possibly others to sponsor their respective fish. They have scheduled 14 speakers including Jack Wattley, Tony Silva, Joe Gargas, Kent Semmens (the man in charge of water management at Walt Disney World) and many others. They have side trips scheduled like doing your own fish collecting and a tour of snookin21's facility. Some of the sponsors will be Zoo Med, Monster Fish and the ACA. When I have more information I will let you all know. Hopefully they will have their web site up soon. They are calling it the Florida Aquarium Fish Expo.

Larry Bugg
10-23-2012, 12:47 PM
This is really cool Jerry. Along with Snookin21, Florida Discus is about 1 hour away and AngelfishUSA is about 2 hours away. Hopefully they will be involved. Could be some great side trips. The Beach and Discus, what more could you want.

Harry Marsh
10-23-2012, 02:18 PM
'twill be warm in Florida that time of the year

Interesting. Subscribing, watching.

yogi
12-14-2012, 10:31 AM
Here is a link to the show www.flafishshow.com

Just so everyone is clear this is not a Discus NADA show but it's an all species fish show and Discus NADA is sponsoring the discus class. There will be discus in the show. There are a few discus speakers scheduled like Jack Wattley, Tony Silva and Joe Gargas. There is even a side trip to Snookin21's facility. I plan on going to the show.