PDA

View Full Version : Using Tetra WaterBalance in Discus Aquarium instead of Tetra EasyBalance

isoprem
11-24-2012, 06:19 AM
Hi,

i have discus aquarium with many types of plants, about 600 Lt.
is it possible to use Tetra Pond WaterBalance product in Discus aquarium instead of EasyBalance as the aquarium is huge and using Tetra EasyBalance would be expensive.
is there any additional product i have to add to have same effect of EasyBalance?

Elliots
11-24-2012, 08:18 AM
Check your water conditions. Is your tank cycled? Do you really need to use it? It regulates your pH, does that mean it also changes your pH or does it stabilize your pH to whatever it is? It also reduces nitrates, does that effect your plants? Please think about what you are adding to your tank before you add it. What Tetra says its product is good for may not be good for your tank. I purchased EasyBalance myself but I have not used it. Too bad you are in UAE, in the US we have Kens Fish, a SD sponsor, his prices are great and he does not charge shipping with a $100 order in the US. I do not know if he will ship to you nor do I know what shipping costs. Check the internet, maybe there is a cheaper supplier of aquarium products near you.