View Full Version : What parts do I need to use a mag drive 7 for draining and filling?

11-26-2012, 06:04 PM
So I have a mag drive 7 which I want to use for water changes. I am going to get some vinyl hose from home depot, but I don't know what fittings I will need to hook it up.
I would like to have the fittings like penn plax cascade inlet and outlet connectors. I have never ever did any sort of plumbing.
Any sort of help is appreciated!