PDA

View Full Version : OUR Freeze Dried Blackworms and Spinach combo is here...

brewmaster15
12-06-2012, 02:20 PM
Hi all,
Well I have the go-ahead from Mal:o, and so am expecting my first big shipment of our Freeze Dried Blackworms and Spinach mix. Those of you that got the first round I sent out responded favorably to the mix, and I know my fish here love it...so I have an order coming in and will be stocking it regularly after that. I anticipate much interest in this one

I will only be carrying the cubes with spinach at this time though will probably add the loose variety if I get enough requests for it..

Please visit here.... http://www.aquaticsuppliers.com/Freeze-Dried-Australian-Blackworms-with-Spinach_c5.htm

to place your order

Thanks in advance for your Business and support of the Forum.

Sincerely,
Al Sabetta

ps of course we will still carry our original loose and cubed Freeze Dried Australian Blackworms.

chaoslite
12-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Done!

Mishka

brewmaster15
12-06-2012, 04:02 PM
Thanks Mishka!!:o

Second Hand Pat
12-06-2012, 04:08 PM
I will tonight Al, your website is blocked at work ;)
Pat

Teshi
12-06-2012, 04:09 PM
Now that I'll have some time this weekend, I really need to make a video of my fish with the cubes with spinach and without spinach. I put the plain in one cone and the spinach ones in another cone. They eat most all the spinach once first then hit the plain ones. I've tested this several times now putting them in different cones but they always seem to hit the spinach ones first.

brewmaster15
12-06-2012, 04:53 PM
Cool Margaret,
I'd like to see that video when you make it.:)

-al

Bud Smith
12-06-2012, 09:28 PM
Al - the first batch of FDBW w/ spinach I recieved from you my discus tore it up - just placed another order Thanks

brewmaster15
12-07-2012, 08:25 AM
Al - the first batch of FDBW w/ spinach I recieved from you my discus tore it up - just placed another order Thanks

Thanks for the feedback and order Bud ! As soon as I have it in, I will send yours out!!!
-al

Kingdom Come Discus
12-07-2012, 09:04 AM
The spinach/blackworm cubes are awesome Al. The fish love them. They are made perfectly so even the smaller fish can eat them. I am sure you will have many orders for this product. One being mine when a kilo comes available.

Len
12-07-2012, 09:34 AM
The blend works well. I tried it on all my tanks and the fish went for it straight away. The pieces of spinach were small enough that the larger juvies could eat it without trouble, but still large enough that the adult fish got some as well. The blackworms themselves seemed to sink easier. That was a bonus, because not all of my fish tend to eat from the surface. I'll definitely be buying them regularly.

Ardan
12-09-2012, 11:15 AM
Got my order in Al. The fish are watching for the mailman:D

Ardan

brewmaster15
12-11-2012, 12:14 PM
Thanks Everyone,
Thanks for the support and pre-orders here. I'll get these order out as soon as I can to you all.

sincerely,
al

Dogvet06
12-11-2012, 12:52 PM
Placed my order! My fish attack it before I get a chance to attach it to the glass!

brewmaster15
12-11-2012, 01:20 PM
Placed my order! My fish attack it before I get a chance to attach it to the glass! Thanks Jaime!!!

-al

dbfzurowski
12-12-2012, 12:33 AM
Hey Al,
Quick question. Just ordered regular FDB + pre-ordered FDB w/ spinach.
Wondering if you could ship those separately? Unless your expecting the spinach soon then I can wait.
Either way thanks, your website is one of the best/easiest to select product and checkout! Good stuff :)

brewmaster15
12-12-2012, 11:16 AM
Hey Al,
Quick question. Just ordered regular FDB + pre-ordered FDB w/ spinach.
Wondering if you could ship those separately? Unless your expecting the spinach soon then I can wait.
Either way thanks, your website is one of the best/easiest to select product and checkout! Good stuff :)

Got you Covered Dominik!! Thanks!!!:)

-al

dbfzurowski
12-15-2012, 05:59 PM
Got you Covered Dominik!! Thanks!!!:)

-al

I got these delivered just as I was bringing my box of fish home from Kraig.
Perfect timing lol
Thank you Al, will buy more for sure!

Ardan
12-15-2012, 07:35 PM
Got mine today! Thanks Al! the fish love them. Cleaned everything up.

Ardan

brewmaster15
12-16-2012, 10:40 AM
I got these delivered just as I was bringing my box of fish home from Kraig.
Perfect timing lol
Thank you Al, will buy more for sure!

dominik

Thanks again Dominik!!:) ps...enjoy those new fishes...they are beauties!

Got mine today! Thanks Al! the fish love them. Cleaned everything up.

Ardan Hey Ardan, Glad to hear it!!:) and Thanks for your support!!

-al

joanstone
12-16-2012, 11:11 AM
Got mine as well, the fish sure do go nuts for them. It's a real frenzy and it's funny to watch some fish grab huge chunks to try to haul off to a quiet corner. They never get there without someone else horning in and stealing some.

Sumo Boy 5
12-16-2012, 12:49 PM
If I buy one now, when will it be shipped.

P.S I live in Canada bc

brewmaster15
12-16-2012, 01:05 PM
If I buy one now, when will it be shipped.

P.S I live in Canada bc

Hi,
It will be shipped as soon as this shipment comes in..It is currently in transit and expected any day now. Shipping to Canada is no problem...I do it all the time.:)

-al

Bud Smith
12-16-2012, 01:36 PM
Al - my shipment came in yesterday and my discus are killing it - great discus food with the spinach - great food balance for discus
Any other FDBW combinations coming?

brewmaster15
12-16-2012, 01:49 PM
Bud,
Really glad to Hear it!! Thanks for the feedback here. As for any other FDBW combinations coming.. I know Mal is working on a few new things right now which should compliment our Lines well and meet what we perceive as needs.:) Let you know as soon as I can!
-al

Al - my shipment came in yesterday and my discus are killing it - great discus food with the spinach - great food balance for discus
Any other FDBW combinations coming?

chaoslite
12-16-2012, 06:39 PM
Al,

Thank you! I fed them to my group this morning and they loved them. So did the dog.

Mishka

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

brewmaster15
12-16-2012, 08:00 PM
Al,

Thank you! I fed them to my group this morning and they loved them. So did the dog.

Mishka

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2Thanks Mishka!!!:)

-al

brewmaster15
12-22-2012, 05:56 PM
Hi all,
Just want to give you all an update here...I have a large shipment in transit right now... shipped to me last week, and what usually takes 3-4 business days is unfortunately taking longer due to the Holidays. Cargo takes the back seat this time of year and the screening procedures for security can slow things down.. I was hoping to have the outstanding pre-orders already out to everyone before Christmas....but it doesn't look like thats going to happen.:(
I will ship out your orders the moment my shipment comes in. Thanks again for your patience!!

Additionally, as a thank you for your patience...I will include a little something extra as a Thanks !

Best wishes to all this Holiday Season,

Sincerely,
Al

George001
12-24-2012, 07:02 PM
Hello Al,
I am new to discus keeping (about 3 months). Just ordered some of your freeze dried blackworms, and some freeze dried blackworms with spinach. I haven't yet fed my discus blackworms (just beef heart, bloodworms, and tropical flakes). Looking forward to trying this out. It sound like it will be a big treat for my discus.
Happy Holiday.

Sincerely,
George

Eddie
12-27-2012, 12:04 AM
Just put my order in Al!

Second Hand Pat
01-02-2013, 12:59 PM
I just ordered my first kilo of FDBWs, half regular and half spinach. Hungry little fishes. Thanks Al.

brewmaster15
01-02-2013, 12:59 PM
Hi all,
Finally got the spinach order in today...the holidays usually slow things down, but this one really put me on edge. Thanks so much for all your orders on this item and for your patience here!! I've just packed it all up and it is on its way to you if you pre-ordered. I have a little extra of the spinach mix here ...but not much so if you are looking to get some of our Australian Freeze Dried Blackworms with spinach... nows the time. order here..http://www.aquaticsuppliers.com/Special-Pre-orders_c4.htm

oh and yes...I still do have plenty of Our Original Freeze Dried Australian Blackworms in both cubes and loose.
Order here... http://www.aquaticsuppliers.com/Freeze-dried-foods_c2.htm

Thanks everyone, and Happy New Year!
-al

Second Hand Pat
01-02-2013, 01:48 PM
I just ordered my first kilo of FDBWs, half regular and half spinach. Hungry little fishes. Thanks Al.

I ordered like an hour ago and already have the email noticed that the order was shipped. Doesn't get much faster than that. Thanks Al.

ROOK45
01-05-2013, 09:06 AM
Just ordered as well

Eddie
01-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Awesome! I received my shipment confirmation several days ago. Can't wait to give them a try!

Second Hand Pat
01-05-2013, 09:51 PM
Awesome! I received my shipment confirmation several days ago. Can't wait to give them a try!

Got mine today, you will love it Eddie and so will your fish. Mine went nuts for it, just like the regular worms.

Eddie
01-05-2013, 11:19 PM
Got mine today, you will love it Eddie and so will your fish. Mine went nuts for it, just like the regular worms.

Nice!

brewmaster15
01-07-2013, 07:59 PM
Pat Glad they loved their Freeze Dried Australian Blackworms!! and Eddie.. Hopefully yours will be there soon my friend!

-al

Second Hand Pat
01-07-2013, 08:36 PM
Al, you should see the piwow RTs playing with the spinach...too funny and thanks again for a great product and fast shipping.

kimbo
01-07-2013, 09:38 PM
My fish loved the worms but not the spinach. I will definitely be ordering more of your worms. Thank you for providing us woth a quality product!

brewmaster15
01-07-2013, 10:11 PM
My fish loved the worms but not the spinach. I will definitely be ordering more of your worms. Thank you for providing us woth a quality product!

Absolutely my pleasure! Thanks for the feedback and your business!! :)

-al

Inland Empire Discus
01-08-2013, 03:48 AM
Al,

Thanks for the worms with spinach my fish just tear them up. The only downside is that they always want more. I really appreciate that you supply such a great product for our fish.

brewmaster15
01-08-2013, 04:33 PM
Al,

Thanks for the worms with spinach my fish just tear them up. The only downside is that they always want more. I really appreciate that you supply such a great product for our fish.Bill,
thanks for the feedback here and for all your support! I am honored to be able to bring a product of Mal's Quality to people like you.
Best regards always,

al

Disgirl
01-08-2013, 05:18 PM
Al, my angels and discus just love your worms, with or without spinach. I also have lots of spinach in the frozen seafood mix I make, so they are getting plenty of greens. And I even feed some of these tasty little worms, broken up, to my tanks of Endlers. They gobble them right up too. Even the tiny fry pick at them. Other FDBW available are too large for many of my fish. Tried both, yours are the best!
Barb

brewmaster15
01-09-2013, 10:21 AM
Al, my angels and discus just love your worms, with or without spinach. I also have lots of spinach in the frozen seafood mix I make, so they are getting plenty of greens. And I even feed some of these tasty little worms, broken up, to my tanks of Endlers. They gobble them right up too. Even the tiny fry pick at them. Other FDBW available are too large for many of my fish. Tried both, yours are the best!
Barb

Thanks so Much Barb!!! I really appreciate your honest feedback here!:)

best wishes always,
al

seanyuki
01-09-2013, 10:30 AM
Great product.......hey Al I will be ordering some from you next week.

George001
01-09-2013, 11:03 AM
Hello Al,
The only thing the I can say is OMG. At the very first try My Discus went crazy and just gobbled up the freeze dried worms with spinach. Thanks for such a great product, also my discus thank you.
I haven't yet tried the brine shrimp yet, I will doing so today or tomorrow. I'm sure that they will also love this too. I will let you know.

Again Al, thanks for such an excellent product.

George

brewmaster15
01-09-2013, 11:11 AM
Hello Al,
The only thing the I can say is OMG. At the very first try My Discus went crazy and just gobbled up the freeze dried worms with spinach. Thanks for such a great product, also my discus thank you.
I haven't yet tried the brine shrimp yet, I will doing so today or tomorrow. I'm sure that they will also love this too. I will let you know.

George

Thanks so much for the feedback George! Glad to be able to bring this product to you!

-al

Eddie
01-09-2013, 04:55 PM
Thank you Al! I received my spinach fortified FDBWs today! Super fast shipping and in perfect condition! My Royal Blues killed them! One of them has been stubborn about only taking FDBWs so these spinach fortified ones are THE FIX! I watched that fish kill the spinach pieces! I'm really looking forward to using these more often!

Thanks again for the amazing product and amazing service!

Eddie

brewmaster15
01-09-2013, 05:09 PM
Thank you Al! I received my spinach fortified FDBWs today! Super fast shipping and in perfect condition! My Royal Blues killed them! One of them has been stubborn about only taking FDBWs so these spinach fortified ones are THE FIX! I watched that fish kill the spinach pieces! I'm really looking forward to using these more often!

Thanks again for the amazing product and amazing service!

Eddie
Thanks Eddie...Glad they made it to you no problem and even happier the fish are enjoying them!!

-al

drew22to375
01-11-2013, 02:34 AM
Al,

Just received my black worms with spinach today. Here is my quick review of the product.

1. fish go crazy for them
2. spinach seems to end up on bottom of tank not alot but some.
3. the cubes seems to hold their shape better and longer than the ones without spinach.

I have only fed them once with the spinach cubes so maybe they will start to eat all of the spinach later. Overall very good product.

Drew..

brewmaster15
01-11-2013, 09:16 AM
Al,

Just received my black worms with spinach today. Here is my quick review of the product.

1. fish go crazy for them
2. spinach seems to end up on bottom of tank not alot but some.
3. the cubes seems to hold their shape better and longer than the ones without spinach.

I have only fed them once with the spinach cubes so maybe they will start to eat all of the spinach later. Overall very good product.

Drew..

Thanks for the feedback and your order Drew! On the cubes holding together more...that may also be because Mal has recently implemented a new cutting technique for the cubes...I've noticed the cubes are tighter now for both original Freeze Dried Blackworms only and Our Spinach Combo.

Best regards always,
al

DiscusLoverJeff
01-11-2013, 09:23 AM
The new ones do stick to the glass better, well until the fish attack them like it's their last meal.

Thanks Al and Mal.

JonC
01-11-2013, 12:36 PM
Thanks Al,
I received my order yesterday and the fish just loved them.

ROOK45
01-12-2013, 10:28 AM
Got them yesterday the fish love them a little too much. My cobalt pair no longer like each other. They started fighting over the cube. Now them male just beats on his wife all day. Lol time to move them back into general population...LOL

Thanks Al

ashtricks
01-14-2013, 08:03 PM
I just ordered my fix (the original and the spinach booster!) for next few months..... :D Can't wait!

bonsai dave
01-24-2013, 12:53 AM
Perfect timing Al.I received my order. I was down to my last few cubes and getting worried. Thanks Again Al.

oldfar
01-24-2013, 06:32 PM
Barb
THIS has been my experience too large ,yours are the best.

oldfar
01-24-2013, 06:42 PM
Hello Al,

George
just looked at your web site did not see anything about FDBW and brine shrimp.Is this coming soon?

brewmaster15
01-25-2013, 08:34 PM
Hey Thanks everyone for your feedback here. Can't say enough how much I appreciate it and How much I appreciate your business.:) I really do rely on you all to help me get the word out as to how great a product our Freeze Dried Blackworms are....who better than you and your fish as a testimonial? Thanks!!

just looked at your web site did not see anything about FDBW and brine shrimp.Is this coming soon? Paul,Not sure if Mal has plans for that one...In My experience Discus take both these items well on their own and both are availible, so I don't think its going to be a direction Mal takes...The call is his though.

However...we do have some very exciting things on the near horizon.:) More on that soon.

-al

oldfar
01-25-2013, 09:13 PM
Looking forward too whatever comes up .Good luck.

brewmaster15
01-25-2013, 10:04 PM
Looking forward too whatever comes up .Good luck.

Thanks Paul!:)

pastry
01-25-2013, 11:34 PM
Alright Al, just ordered more discus spinach crack for my gang!

brewmaster15
01-26-2013, 11:13 AM
Do to the great feedback and interest here, I have added this Spinach combo to my regular line of stocked items... It can be ordered here...

http://www.aquaticsuppliers.com/Freeze-dried-foods_c2.htm

and while you are there... try our new " Bio-Pigment Plus" Freeze Dried Blackworms....

http://www.aquaticsuppliers.com/Freeze-Dried-Australian-Blackworms-Bio-Pigment-Plus_c7.htm

Thanks everyone!
-al

Kingdom Come Discus
01-28-2013, 10:28 PM
Great news. Thanks Al, I will be ordering some more soon!!!

Orange Crush
02-09-2013, 08:12 PM
Just got the Freeze Dried Blackworms and Spinach combo today and all of my discus are LOVING them.
I hope you will start carrying them in loose form not just cubed. I have dozens of baby discus and it is harder for the less aggressive ones to get their share when they are in cubed form.

White Worm
02-21-2013, 08:11 PM
Tried to order 100 grams cubed regular...out of stock? Fish love them. When I get the regular, do you think you could include sample of the spinach? Mike