PDA

View Full Version : Went to see Josie at Chicago Discus

discus 316
12-15-2012, 01:22 AM
I had the oportunity today to stop by Chicago Discus and visit with Josie and Miranda. I had been there before but I was taken back with all the nice looking fish that I never took notice of what she is doing there. I gotta say it was impressive. I have been in the hobby a few years now and have never seen a set up like hers. I have been in a lot of homes ,basements, bedrooms and back porches of so called breeders and importers and nothing can compare to what I saw today. Dont get me wrong I'm not knocking any one on how to do their thing but if you want to see a "state of the art" set up go to Chicago Discus. These two Ladies are serious about what they are doing. Even if you dont buy anything the trip will be well worth it. Josie and Miranda keep up the great work!!!!!

Chicago Discus
12-15-2012, 09:51 AM
I had the oportunity today to stop by Chicago Discus and visit with Josie and Miranda. I had been there before but I was taken back with all the nice looking fish that I never took notice of what she is doing there. I gotta say it was impressive. I have been in the hobby a few years now and have never seen a set up like hers. I have been in a lot of homes ,basements, bedrooms and back porches of so called breeders and importers and nothing can compare to what I saw today. Dont get me wrong I'm not knocking any one on how to do their thing but if you want to see a "state of the art" set up go to Chicago Discus. These two Ladies are serious about what they are doing. Even if you dont buy anything the trip will be well worth it. Josie and Miranda keep up the great work!!!!!

Freddie, Thank you for the amazing feedback both Miranda (MS) and myself had a great time with you yesterday in the fish room. I myself was blown away when I read this and embarrassed like when I get an award at work for doing my job. Thank you very much for the comment......Josie