PDA

View Full Version : Testimonials for AquaticsSuppliers.com and Australian Freeze Dried Blackworms

brewmaster15
01-09-2013, 12:38 PM
Hi all ,

I have been receiving many great testimonials from my customers over the years as to the quality of our Australian Freeze Dried Blackworm, and the service and Integrity that AquaticSuppliers.com provides to their Customers. I will be eventually adding these to my website when I update it, but I wanted to share some of them here with you in this section. As a seller I can say anything I want about my product...but I think its better you read what others are saying. Please understand that these testimonials are largely from members in this community, from people that you interact with Daily here on Simply and in many cases you will see that these members are also sponsors and breeders here. I mention this because its important that you see who supports AquaticSuppliers.com and who trusts this business I have been trying to build to provide them with an extremely high quality product and service to match it.

I also want to point this out again to everyone on this forum>>> KNOW YOUR SELLERS. I am not just a seller of fishfood here. I am the Forum's Owner. I have more at stake in the forum than anyone else, and have put more time into over the last 10 year than anyone else. If you don't know who I am, please take the time to read about me here..

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?96143-An-Introduction-here-Who-exactly-is-AquaticSuppliers-com

and read about me here...
http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?60206-October-2007-Spotlight-brewmaster15

and read about me here...
http://forum.simplydiscus.com/search.php?searchid=1463034
close to 19000 posts over the years should give you an idea of how much I have participated in this community and given to it.

If you are weighing your fishfood options, be sure to look past the dollar sign,sometimes there is added value not found in the sticker price.

Best regards to all...
Al

brewmaster15
01-09-2013, 12:39 PM
Testimonial... Heres what Kenny's Discus says...

Aquaticsuppliers.com and Al Sabetta, the sole and leading Australian Freezed Dried Blackworms US distributor, has been providing his excellent quality Australian Freezed Dried Blackworms to many discus and fish hobbyists here in the US and Canada. I have been dealing with Mr. Al Sabetta for many years now, and I found Al Sabetta and his company to be honest, ethical and truly professional. I, together with many of my own customers, have been feeding Al's excellent quality Australian Freeze Dried Blackworms to our discus with great results. The Australian Freeze Dried Blackworms provides excellent growth rate to our fish and they are convenient and clean to use. Personally, I have tried out many different types of freeze dried products over the years, and given Al's great quality of Australian Freeze Dried Blackworms, it is by far my favorite and the FIRST CHOICE of nutritious food that I would choose to feed to all my fish.

Al, keep up the excellent work. You have great ethics and your product is second to none. IMO You're the most trusted source for buying freeze dried blackworms on the internet. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Aquaticsuppliers.com to anyone who wants to provide an excellent food source to their precious fish!

Kenny Cheung
Kenny's Discus

Sincerely,
Kenny Cheung

brewmaster15
01-09-2013, 12:40 PM
Heres what Power User Rick Owen has to say...

I have been feeding Al's Australian Freeze Dried Blackworms for a little over 2 years now. It has become my staple food for my Adults/breeding pairs right down to the first solid food my fry eat. I have been so satisfied with the results I no longer feed beef heart. I have yet to have a single Discus that does not love these worms, and I can honestly say this is the only food I have ever fed in which 100% of the fish love it.

When fed properly there is no waste, no uneaten food to worry about that lingers in your tank and fouls your water. I feed these worms to my breeding pairs with fry exclusively, and in no time the little ones quickly discover that they prefer this over fresh BBS and is how I determine that it is time to stop with the brine shrimp and move on to solid foods. All my batches currently entered in the Simply Discus challenge are fed these worms as their main staple, and their growth rate is documented for all to see.

As for Aquatic suppliers, I can't say enough about the ease of placing an order and the speed in which that order is processed and at my door step. I have always been 100% satisfied with the quality of the product and the fast professional service that it comes with. And not only that, should you have any other questions regarding your discus, their health, tips on breeding, or anything else that pertains to them, Al is the man to ask. When I buy these worms not only am I helping support the forum which I frequent so often, I am also helping to compensate the man in which I bombard so often with a million questions regarding my fish.

FDBW poweruser Nc0gnet0
(approaching if not at 2 kilo's a month)

Rick Owen

brewmaster15
01-09-2013, 12:42 PM
Heres what Eric Lacroix of Carolina Discus has to say...

Dear Al,
I wanted to take a moment to let you know how impressed I am with your Australian FDBW's. Your FDBW's are safe, clean, and worry free and my fish love them! All strains from fry to breeders took to them immediately and I have had zero issues. I have noticed I can get the same growth rates on the fry as using beefheart with no water quality issues ...my breeders have had increased spawn sizes as well. Thank you again for making this awesome food available.
In addition, your customer service and integrity are second to none. As a business owner, I strive to offer the level of satisfaction that you do for your customers...and it is no easy task. You are my ONLY source of FDBW's and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND to all my customers to contact you for their needs as well. ...tried and tested, that's Aquatic Suppliers.
Sincerely
Eric Lacroix
Owner
Carolina Discus

brewmaster15
01-09-2013, 12:44 PM
Heres what Kraig Koontz of KingdomcomeDiscus has to say about us...

Dear Al,
I just wanted to thank you for bringing in Mal’s Freeze Dried Black Worms to the USA,
as I feel this is a fabulous product.
As you know I usually have at least 200 discus here at all times and up to 500 when I
have a recent import waiting to be shipped out. I do feed my own beef heart mix usually
once a day to my adults, but I have to feed the Beef Heart for the first feeding of the day
because if I feed your Black Worms for their first feeding they won’t want to eat the beef
heart mix, or any other food for that matter, at the end of the day.
I love the ease of the cubes. When I stick them to the glass it keeps the floating worms to
a minimum. Although the floating worms don’t last long after the cubes are gone.
When bringing in a new shipment of Discus from overseas your FDBW are always
readily accepted even if the new Discus have never seen or eaten Black worms.
I have tried the other black worm products on the market however yours are taken with
much more vigor. I feel your product is the best on the market hands down.
Customer service is great and just adds to the great product you provide for all of us.
Your knowledge of Discus is another plus when doing business with you. You have
helped me more than once to conquer problems with my fish and I thank you for that.
I am very excited to have been included on the trial offers of your spinach/black worm
combo. I feel this product was a work of genius and my fish love it too. The consistency
of the spinach mixed with the worms is perfect. The cubes stick to the glass the same as
the original. You won’t find large chunks of spinach floating around in the tank, simply
because... there are none. Mal obviously gave this new product a lot of thought as it
doesn’t look as if he just threw a handful of spinach leaves in with the worms. I am
anxiously waiting for this product and other new formulations from Mal to become
available for us from you!
I consider Aquatic Suppliers a huge part of my Discus Business. I could not imagine
doing without your great products as well as your great service.
Keep up the great work guys,
Kraig Koontz
President of Kingdom Come Discus Haven INC.

brewmaster15
01-09-2013, 12:49 PM
Heres some more comments that have been sent in to us...

Marc H....
After many years of being away from the hobby I got back into Discus and two great things happened, I found the Simply Discus forums and Aquatic Suppliers freeze dried black worms. To say that fish love the product and thrive on this food would be an understatement. Since moving to Freeze Dried Australian Blackworms my fish are growing (some may need a diet) at an incredible rate and my tank has never been healthier! There are a many reasons to use freeze dried black worms but there are only two that are the reason I turn to Aquatic Suppliers:

Incredible customer service and lighting fast shipping

The consistent and high quality product Aquatic Suppliers delivers

I could go on forever regarding the reasons but the bottom line is I have shopped other places before I found them and there is no reason to shop anyplace else. You’ll get everything you need and incredible service to back up the product!

Marc

Don L....
Hi Al,

Just wanted to drop you a note to let you know how much my Discus love your Australian Freeze Dried Black Worms. My discus go crazy for them and it really puts the mass on them fast without messing up water quality. I feed your black worms along with a good flake food and have seen the same growth as if using beef heart without the mess. I've compared yours to your competitor's product and not only do my fish prefer yours, but also your are noticeably cleaner, finer and don't cloud the water or smell fishy like their's do. Finally I love the new lower prices, I now can feed the fish as much as I like without worrying about affording more lol! Here is a picture feel free to use it and this email on your website.

Don

brewmaster15
01-09-2013, 12:53 PM
Pat Husband, aka Moderator, challenger, homesteader and part of the lifeblood of the Forum... says this...

I have been using Al’s FDBWs for most of the time I have owned discus. I only keep wild discus and they go nuts for the worms. Both the adults and my F1 juvies love the worms. Dealing with Al has always been a most pleasant experience and the customer service is supreme. Just before super storm Sandy hit my silly dog eat my remaining FDBWs. Now Al lives in the area which Sandy hit and I know it was possible he didn’t have power. I ordered my normal amount of worms and asked Al to send the worms when it was convenient in the paypal email. Two days later the worms arrived. I was like wow. Here is what the man did to process his orders the day after Sandy hit and he did not have power.

“I had to hook up and use an inverter on my car's battery and run a 50 ft extension cord to the printer, after tethering my cell phone to my lap just to access orders on the web and print them. Then I had to pack them by flash light lanterns.http://forum.simplydiscus.com/images/smilies/smile.png Royal PITA, but could not have hungry fish out there in my customer's tanks!http://forum.simplydiscus.com/images/smilies/smile.png”

It does not get better than that. Now here is what the fish think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GeCXkQK8xg

Pat H

brewmaster15
01-09-2013, 12:56 PM
Trish H says this...

I just want to say what fantastic customer service I have received, & top notch product! Your freeze dried blackworms are by far my Discus' & Angelfish's FAVORITE food. A+ - Trish H.
Monroe, NC

and
Mishka has this to say...

Al,

My fish cannot get enough of Mal's FDBWs. Very convenience and easy to feed. The best part is that I not have to worry about them getting lost under any plants or pieces of driftwood. My fish do not leave any trace that they were ever in the tank. My fry tend to ignore feedings of other food and try to wait for the black worms. I have to cut them off for a few days and make sure they do not get them everyday or they won't take anything else. Talk about addicting. I cannot wait until my next order gets here. I am down to about 10 cubes and I think they all know it.

--
Thanks,

Mishka

brewmaster15
01-09-2013, 12:57 PM
Elliot D says this....

i Al,

I give you permission to use this testimonial to support your Freeze
Dried Australian Blackworms. (this is "pastry" by the way)

"I feed my discus a variety of foods and they are very willing feeders
but usually require a few feedings of any new food before they will
take to it without hesitation. With AquaticSuppliers.com's Freeze
Dried Australian Blackworms I never saw that hesitation. They
devoured it instantly! I experienced no hassle what so ever when
ordering them through AquaticSuppliers.com. On top of that, the price
was definitely right and since they're freeze dried then the weight is
light which equals barely noticeable shipping costs (saved money not
having to drive to the store!). Elliot D, Charleston, SC"

V/R
Elliot

brewmaster15
01-09-2013, 12:59 PM
Steve G. writes...
To All Discus Hobbyist, Breeders, or any other fish enthusiast, I have been using this product for about a year now, and have yet to find any other fish food better. I have used flakes, Tetra Bits, Ocean Nutrition, Hikari Bloodworms and many other foods for my Discus and other tropical fish. None of them compare to the Freeze Dried Blackworms. My Discus are thicker, and simply more vibrant since I have been using this great product.I also hove found this food has saved me some cash over the Hikari Bloodworms, which used to be my staple food. Thank You Al, Sincerely, Steve G. Al you have my permission to use

brewmaster15
01-09-2013, 01:00 PM
Brandon T. emailed in...

Hey Al,
Please feel free to use this where ever however and whenever you'd like.

I have been using these freeze dried black worms for a while now. All of my fish have eaten them with minutes of introducing them. They definitely keep my fish nice and thick and help them grow to full potential! I would reccomend this product to anyone! My fish can't get enough of them!
-Brandon T.

brewmaster15
01-09-2013, 01:08 PM
Can't leave out Discus Hans...

.....he was the first to come with this product in the USA ........ buying from Al also sponsors this forum, what you all use and I think enjoy and learn from, I've personally tested his worms and I think they are the best around in quality and size for your Discus and at last (and not that important) he's a nice guy!!!!!!!

Hey its not everyday I get called a nice Guy ..Forum admins usually get more colorful descriptions...so this one is a keeper in my book!:)

brewmaster15
01-09-2013, 01:11 PM
I'll add some more as I have some time... and to all our satisfied and Happy customers... keep those testimonials coming. I really enjoy hearing from you and would love to hear more. They can be emailed to me at
aquaticsuppliers@comcast.net

You can also post them here yourselves if you do not mind people identifying you..Those I receive in emails I post only your first name, last name initial to protect your privacy.

Thanks!!
al

Second Hand Pat
01-09-2013, 01:17 PM
Al, you are a nice guy, I agree with Hans. :D

DLock3d
01-09-2013, 01:24 PM
5 Reasons why I buy my FDBW from Al ( Aquatic Suppliers)

I don't believe I've posted an adequate recommendation for Al and his product in the past. I thought I'd take some time and give 5 reasons why I choose to buy my black worms from Al.

1. Al's freeze dried black worms are unequivocally the best food I've ever fed my fish. Plain and simple.

2. I'm an active member of this forum and a large contribution of my purchase goes to supporting this forum. Even if my purchase was solely for Al's fiscal gain I would continue to purchase from Al because indirectly this would still contribute to the owner of this forum keeping it in operation.

3. Through the years, Al has posted several personal contributions to Discus care and the hobby that I have read and found extremely useful. Setting aside the fact that he owns and runs this forum. He also contributes a great wealth of knowledge at a member level. Few members can rival Al in the amount of knowledge I've gained from his posts.

4.If I talk to someone at an "Ace Hardware" or another small hardware store that not only sells me a great product but also talks with me about how to get the job done. I'm not going to "steal" the knowledge that this person has given me and drive down the street to a larger hardware store to save a couple of bucks. Some may feel that I'm an idiot for not trying to get the cheapest deal. In my view, long term, the small guy will die and customer service will die with it. I'm OK with paying a buck more to keep such an incredible service around for as long as I can.

5. Not only have I benefited from Al's forum, his personal posts and his freeze dried black worms but I've also been fortunate enough to get to know Al through the years. He's a great person, plain and simple. He's spent hours with me on the phone with fish issues and while these were some years ago, his advice was what kept me in the hobby at the time.

I will say there have been times where I've been tempted to try another product that was less expensive or flashier. In the end, I remember where my money goes and I still can't imagine buying my FDBW anywhere else.

DiscusLoverJeff
01-09-2013, 02:05 PM
Hi Al,

I wanted to add my name to the number of satisfied customers of your Australian Freezed Dried Blackworms. I can't tell you how fast my fish devour them. From adults to 5 week old fry they all enjoy them. I see consistant growth in the juvies just on the FDBW and Beefheart Mix. To switch foods now would just be foolish in my opinion.

When I spoil my wife on a good dinner, I do the same for my discus on your FDBW. Its a good dinner or anytime of day!

On a personal note; when I had questions whether it's about food or discus related, I always get a fast answer and some great advice. Also, if there is a question you can't answer (yeah, thats hard to believe), you can always stear me in the right direction.

As far as contributing to the forum, I am always glad to help with funds. I do this because I know it is money well spent!

Keep up the good work Al and all of us will have a place to come and share our thought, ideas or a simple BS thread.

Thank you again for all you do for us!

Ardan
01-13-2013, 09:37 PM
Over the years I have relied on Al many times for advice with my discus and with many other tropical fish. I have also worked with him behind the scenes on this forum. I can tell you that "No One" works harder for this forum and "No One" has helped people more than Al.
The product that he is selling is a "Great" product.
I like to buy this product because it is good, the fish love it, and it is a way that I can show support and appreciation to Al for all he has done for me and for this forum.
Thanks Al!

Ardan

brewmaster15
01-14-2013, 08:38 AM
Thanks guys! Appreciate you taking the time to make these posts.This forum is a huge website and constantly has new members signing up...I really depend on members that know me and my reputation to get the information out there. Thank you!
al

ashtricks
01-23-2013, 10:58 AM
I got the new cubes, both original and spinach. The cubes are awesome, and packed dense. They stick to the wall very nicely. The spinach mix also packs very nicely. No mess in the tank after feeding. I did not see any difference between feeding spinach mix and original cubes. The fish are going for them both equally voraciously. Thanks a lot Al! I will never be tired of complementing you.

DiscusBR
01-23-2013, 12:11 PM
I have used Alīs FDBWs for more than a year now with great results. My 7 wild Cuipeua discus love it and they have been thriving after I introduced the new delicacy. I also use an automatic feeder to give Alīs FDBWs to my new batch of juvenile Cuipeua discus and they have been growing fast and healthy. I highly recommend this product.

Now, for fun, some videos.

Cuipeuas attacking Alīs FDBWs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CSjHrxebLw

DiscusBR
01-23-2013, 12:11 PM
Now a video of 20-day old Cuipeua babies enjoying Alīs FDBWs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7TGeztb68U

oldfar
01-23-2013, 06:17 PM
This is my video of my discus chow-en down on Al's worms happens very fast as you can see ,just ordered another 200grs. http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh585/oldfar/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20PAUL-HP/th_CIMG0082.jpg (http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh585/oldfar/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20PAUL-HP/CIMG0082.mp4)

ROOK45
01-24-2013, 12:14 AM
This stuff reminds me of the episode of King of the Hill when Hank is fishing with crack!

joeandmeagan
01-24-2013, 12:24 AM
Watch your hands when feeding with Al's worms! My BD attacks me to get at them, along with all the others right behind him!