PDA

View Full Version : Another happy customer

RockRiverfish
01-14-2013, 01:48 PM
Josie and Miranda,

It was great meeting you at the Milwaukee swap yesterday. Your fish and display area looked wonderful. Hope you had a good time "north of the border".

Thanks again for the wonderful fish. They settled in with no problems and are eating beefheart and Sera bits with gusto.

For those of you that haven't met these fine ladies yet, I would highly encourage you to make it a point. It took all of three seconds for them to make me feel comfortable and start sharing stories like old friends.

Dan

Chicago Discus
01-14-2013, 10:04 PM
Josie and Miranda,

It was great meeting you at the Milwaukee swap yesterday. Your fish and display area looked wonderful. Hope you had a good time "north of the border".

Thanks again for the wonderful fish. They settled in with no problems and are eating beefheart and Sera bits with gusto.

For those of you that haven't met these fine ladies yet, I would highly encourage you to make it a point. It took all of three seconds for them to make me feel comfortable and start sharing stories like old friends.

Dan

Thanks Dan it was nice meeting you and thank you for the nice feedback enjoy your new Discus .........Josie