PDA

View Full Version : LOL fish are going through withdrawl

lipadj46
02-19-2013, 05:20 PM
I ran out of FDBWs a few days ago and went to order today and DOH! out of stock. So Al when is the next big shipment (my fish are pouting)?

brewmaster15
02-21-2013, 10:36 AM
I am SOOOOOOOO SORRRRRRYYYYYYY:(

I got broadsided by a surge in interest in our Freeze Dried Blackworms and I am afraid I got caught off guard. I try to maintain adequate supplies.....but unfortunately, I'm running real low. I have some loose worms in stock, and some of my Bio-Pigment Plus in stock. I am expecting a shipment in here this upcoming week that will have our Original Cubes on it and more Bio-Pigment plus. Soon after I expect the spinach order in as well.

People can still place their orders, and I will ship them out as soon as they come in.

Sorry for the delay here, I guess we can attribute it to growing pains!

-al

Ps.. Though I will always try to stay stocked up, with our reasonable prices on the Kgs, and their long shelf life, It may be feasible for some to stock up when they can....always good to have emergency supplies on hand!..for your fish!!!:)

lipadj46
02-21-2013, 11:08 AM
LOL! No problems I'm glad your new pricing is working! I had to order from your competitor to keep the fish happy but be sure when you get your stock in I'll be back as they prefer the Aus. worms for whatever reason. I wish I could order a kg but it seems to keep the wife happier if I order 100g at a time even though a kg would save us money, women LOL!

brewmaster15
02-21-2013, 11:17 AM
LOL! No problems I'm glad your new pricing is working! I had to order from your competitor to keep the fish happy but be sure when you get your stock in I'll be back as they prefer the Aus. worms for whatever reason. I wish I could order a kg but it seems to keep the wife happier if I order 100g at a time even though a kg would save us money, women LOL!

Thanks!

Best regards,
Al

White Worm
02-22-2013, 01:25 AM
I ran out of FDBWs a few days ago and went to order today and DOH! out of stock. So Al when is the next big shipment (my fish are pouting)?
Me too, almost out.