PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Al....you're the BEST!

Carolina discus
03-06-2013, 12:19 PM
Al,
Just wanted to drop a thank you for getting my cubes out so quickly...ordered on Monday arrived today (Wednesday). Can't ask for better service than that!
Talk with you soon....

Discus-n00b
03-06-2013, 12:41 PM
Ive determined that Al lives at the post office Eric, mine come super fast as well!

brewmaster15
03-07-2013, 01:08 PM
Thanks Guys.. if I have it in stock... I will always try to ship same day or with 24 hours.:) Glad it got to you Eric so fast!

-al

ausuriello2nd
03-09-2013, 06:44 AM
Yes Al, thank you for getting the 100 gram package of blacklworms with spinch back out to me so quickly, truly appreciate all the effort you put into fulfilling the freezed dried blackworm to all od us on Simply...Thanks again Al, Al from Nebraska

Chicago Discus
03-09-2013, 02:33 PM
I totally agree with Eric I order large amounts for my Discus as well as my customers and the quality and the shipping is top notch. The FDBW are of very high quality and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality food to feed there discus...................Josie

Kal-El
03-25-2013, 04:51 PM
I totally agree with Eric I order large amounts for my Discus as well as my customers and the quality and the shipping is top notch. The FDBW are of very high quality and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality food to feed there discus...................Josie
I agree that the quality is very high quality... The worms are thin/fine and sticks really well to the glass. All my adults and juvies loves them and does not leave any left over. I also highly recommend AFDBW...

brewmaster15
03-26-2013, 08:20 AM
Thanks Guys,
Mal deserves the credit for the product Quality.. Its very important to him., its one thing I like about working with him. As for me... I try to get it out to you as soon as I can and be as professional about it as possible.

Best regards,
al