PDA

View Full Version : Blue Power

Chicago Discus
03-08-2013, 11:47 AM
Update (Third annual hobbyist challenge) for the Chicago Blues with a time line so far.......Josie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOU8XlKWRvM

roclement
03-08-2013, 12:06 PM
Josie...if you don't win this contest...well...at least you have the best, and more fun documentation of them all! :)

I am glad my future fish can sit back and watch this video of them growing up!

Rodrigo

brewmaster15
03-08-2013, 12:07 PM
Josie,
You've got to have the most creative Vids we have ever gotten from members.. That one by far takes the cake. love the choreography there!
-al

Chicago Discus
03-08-2013, 12:50 PM
Thank you guys I just have way to much fun making these videos........Josie

DLFL
03-08-2013, 12:50 PM
Just beautiful!

timmy82
03-08-2013, 12:55 PM
What a great video and a great 8

Chicago Discus
03-08-2013, 12:55 PM
Just beautiful!

Thanks Im so glad Al talked me into doing this contest because I was not going to enter but I have learned so much from this contest and raising young Discus I'm very grateful so I need to give some of the credit to him for inspiring me ......Josie

Vieira
03-08-2013, 01:17 PM
Nice Video.

Kal-El
03-08-2013, 01:27 PM
If there's ever an award here at SimplyDiscus for best creative video... Josie hands down has my vote to win it... Love the video and the progress these guys have shown...

brewmaster15
03-08-2013, 01:28 PM
Thanks Im so glad Al talked me into doing this contest because I was not going to enter but I have learned so much from this contest and raising young Discus I'm very grateful so I need to give some of the credit to him for inspiring me ......Josie Aw shucks Josie.. I am glad that you decided to give it a try. I know the contest is alot to ask of members, but I am really happy that you and the others involved gave it a go.:)

-al

Chicago Discus
03-08-2013, 02:42 PM
Nice Video.
Thanks Richard :)

If there's ever an award here at SimplyDiscus for best creative video... Josie hands down has my vote to win it... Love the video and the progress these guys have shown...
WOW!!!! thank you Saykem what a nice comment ..........Josie

Aw shucks Josie.. I am glad that you decided to give it a try. I know the contest is alot to ask of members, but I am really happy that you and the others involved gave it a go.

-al
Its been loads of fun with these guys thanks again Al-Breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew......josie

Larry Bugg
03-08-2013, 03:18 PM
As usual Great video Josie. And the final 8 look pretty dang good also.

MKD
03-08-2013, 04:01 PM
They look great and impressive. can you tell me how big they are?

Great video, great 8 and great music too, Josie

thank you for sharing,

Kirbs
03-08-2013, 04:07 PM
Nice Video Josie! Not to forget those great looking fish! Just awesome!

DiscusLoverJeff
03-08-2013, 04:23 PM
Another great video Josie.

Those fish look awesome. Keep up the good work.

Chicago Discus
03-08-2013, 04:58 PM
They look great and impressive. can you tell me how big they are?

Great video, great 8 and great music too, Josie

thank you for sharing,

They are a little over 5" today and still growing when I can I will take a photo of the one snakskin in the bunch she's getting very impressive looking........Josie

Poco
03-08-2013, 05:16 PM
Josie every time I see these fish they have grown by an inch or so. Are these on steroids :D

Awesome growth and they look great.

Chicago Discus
03-08-2013, 06:06 PM
Josie every time I see these fish they have grown by an inch or so. Are these on steroids :D

Awesome growth and they look great.

LOL..... No just lots and lots of water changes.......,.Josie

Brokenrack
03-08-2013, 06:45 PM
Very, very nice!
Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Scott

Bill63SG
03-08-2013, 08:01 PM
Thats what I forgot to do when I was over,see the great eight in person.

Chicago Discus
03-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Thats what I forgot to do when I was over,see the great eight in person.

LOL.....I know we were to busy messing with the Piwows LOL......Josie

Chad Adams
03-08-2013, 11:02 PM
Josie,

Really,really neat video. Thanks for putting a little fun n the rum:)

Chad

Chicago Discus
03-08-2013, 11:25 PM
Josie,

Really,really neat video. Thanks for putting a little fun n the rum:)

Chad

Thanks Chad,

I'm glad you like it it was fun to edit ...........Josie

MKD
03-09-2013, 12:29 AM
They are a little over 5" today and still growing when I can I will take a photo of the one snakskin in the bunch she's getting very impressive looking........Josie

Oh im sure theyre still growing much more under your care.

Chicago Discus
03-09-2013, 02:42 PM
Oh im sure theyre still growing much more under your care.

Oh thank you Tony,
They are such good eaters these eight, I have no idea where they put it all LOL.....Josie

vss
03-09-2013, 04:13 PM
That's definitely the coolest discus video I've seen lol. Must be a lot TLC breeding and growing them to such beautiful form and condition, and i think they look even better in person :D

Xiaofei :)

Chicago Discus
03-09-2013, 08:13 PM
That's definitely the coolest discus video I've seen lol. Must be a lot TLC breeding and growing them to such beautiful form and condition, and i think they look even better in person :D

Xiaofei :)

Xiaofei,
Thanks, I agree they do look better in person. See you soon :):).........Josie

Disgirl
03-09-2013, 08:27 PM
Really enjoyed your video Josie! And I particularly like the signature pic with the parent and fry, very cute! All your work is paying off with wonderful fish!
Barb

Chicago Discus
03-09-2013, 09:07 PM
Really enjoyed your video Josie! And I particularly like the signature pic with the parent and fry, very cute! All your work is paying off with wonderful fish!
Barb

Aww thank you Barb, that means a lot to us coming from you :) ...l....Josie

0Dgreen
03-09-2013, 09:18 PM
We visit Josie and Miranda at least once a month, and each visit the colors and size of these fish improve drastically. The hard work that you ladies put in clearly shows in the quality of these fish, and all of the others you raise. I'm proud to be an owner of soo many fish that you have bred and raised in your hatchery, keep up the great work and we'll see you soon.:D

Chicago Discus
03-10-2013, 09:25 AM
We visit Josie and Miranda at least once a month, and each visit the colors and size of these fish improve drastically. The hard work that you ladies put in clearly shows in the quality of these fish, and all of the others you raise. I'm proud to be an owner of soo many fish that you have bred and raised in your hatchery, keep up the great work and we'll see you soon.:D

What great feedback on the crazy eight, we always enjoy spending time with you and Kim and I’m glad you guys came yesterday because as you know there was another customer here and she would have taken all the Red Scribbles you wanted. You guys should have seen Mike he was standing there like an expecting father making sure she(the other customer) didn’t get the ones he wanted it was classic LOL....see you guys soon.....Josie

Chicago Discus
03-13-2013, 09:11 PM
Just put two cones in the 75 just to get them use to it .....Josie

Juventino
01-09-2014, 10:21 PM
Superb Video.. Bravoooo