PDA

View Full Version : Premium membership discount when you order my products

Disgirl
03-12-2013, 05:16 PM
I will offer 10% discount to Homestead, Silver, Gold and Platinum members! This will come off the top of what you order, then I add on the postage. For a large order I just may offer an even higher discount :). I am glad to help support this wonderful forum we all enjoy! It will be up to you to let me know if you qualify for the discount. Thanks,
Barb

Dlprice45
06-17-2013, 01:34 PM
So you have some more cones? I need a couple and also Im looking for the wire mesh that goes over it. Do you sell those or suggest how I can just do that myself?

Disgirl
06-17-2013, 10:59 PM
Yes, I am always making them. And I offer free egg guard if needed, a piece with each cone if you request it. You can send me a pm here and place your order. Thank you,
Barb

emiliya70
09-20-2013, 06:46 PM
Hi Barb I would love to have one of yours Discus Spawning Cone ! I am new here how I can reach you?
Thanks
Emi

Disgirl
09-21-2013, 05:29 AM
You can go to my profile here and send me an email. Let me know if you aren't able or just do 10 more posts and then try again. thanks,
Barb

joshvito
10-11-2013, 04:56 PM
Just out of curiosity, why exclude Silver members?

Disgirl
10-12-2013, 04:05 PM
Josh, that is a fair question. When Al set up his premium membership plan, I wanted to encourage as many people to go for the more expensive ones, Gold and Platinum, to help out this forum. However, now that you mention it, I think it would be more fair of me to offer 10% off orders to all premium memberships, Homesteaders included. But I want to remind folks that you have to remind me and ask for it when you order.
Barb