PDA

View Full Version : Discus Forrest, Exporter of the year !

MSD
03-15-2013, 11:38 PM
Hi Forrest, thanks for the latest order and the excellent RSG stowaway that came with it. I have bought many fish from you through Kenny, and each order has been nothing less than spectacular. Also, the extra's have also been so nice and thoughtful. So for all these I am giving you my lifetime award for Exporter of the Year.

Very special mention goes to Kenny who is the best representative you can have for your business.

Thanks for all the fish guys, you've made the hobby very special for me.

papyol
03-15-2013, 11:51 PM
Hi Forrest, thanks for the latest order and the excellent RSG stowaway that came with it. I have bought many fish from you through Kenny, and each order has been nothing less than spectacular. Also, the extra's have also been so nice and thoughtful. So for all these I am giving you my lifetime award for Exporter of the Year.

Very special mention goes to Kenny who is the best representative you can have for your business.

Thanks for all the fish guys, you've made the hobby very special for me.

X2.....

Carolina discus
03-15-2013, 11:56 PM
Mr forrest and Kenny are the best.....thanks for all the support and great fish over the years! looking forward to the next 10 years.....

forrest
03-20-2013, 09:40 PM
Thank u Mark, Papyol n Eric....my apologies for the late reply to this post, i ve been busy with business trip n shipments...btw, i hope all is well with u guys...thx.

best rgds,
forrest