PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Discus feedback

Ironman
03-27-2013, 06:34 PM
I'm new here and I just recieved my new blue diamonds and red Turks. I couldn't be happier. Glad to report their all in the tank and settling in. Thank you Josie, beautiful and healthy fish. :D

Kal-El
03-27-2013, 07:47 PM
Josie and Miranda @ Chicago Discus are the best... That's why the quality of their Discus speaks for itself... on top of that they have world class customer service... they always put you first before anything... Glad you receive your fish and they are settling in... Post some pic when you can...

Charleswm
03-28-2013, 11:17 AM
It looks like Chicago, IL is the place to be for discus. I got 4 awesome discus from Exotic Discus (I think they're near Chicago as well) and saved a lot on shipping. Once I upgrade to larger tank I will try out Chicago Discus.

Kal-El
03-28-2013, 11:24 AM
It looks like Chicago, IL is the place to be for discus. I got 4 awesome discus from Exotic Discus (I think they're near Chicago as well) and saved a lot on shipping. Once I upgrade to larger tank I will try out Chicago Discus.

I've own discus from both places and Chicago Discus is by far the best if you want young juvie discus to grow out IMO. They are home breed except for her new Alex Piwow imported discus. Exotic is all imported from Malaysia. Still both are nice place to get Discus. I just like home breed fish more. Chicago is the place to be if you want Discus...

Ironman
03-28-2013, 08:45 PM
My first time ordering from Chicago, and needless to say I'm very pleased. The discus I received were exactly what I was told size, health etc. I'm sure I will be ordering again from Josie, in the near future..IMHO,if you decide to go with Chicago discus you won't be disappointed..