PDA

View Full Version : Word of Warning!

Keith Perkins
03-31-2013, 02:01 PM
If you made beefheart in the last couple of days and your wife's baking sheets are in currently in your freezer, it would be a good idea to retrieve them now before she figures out where they are when she wants them for Easter dinner before you do :o

Happy Easter.

the20tonknuckler
03-31-2013, 02:09 PM
Lol.

Chicago Discus
03-31-2013, 02:22 PM
Thats cute LOL...Josie

chaoslite
03-31-2013, 02:24 PM
LOL

Mishka

Trier20
03-31-2013, 02:35 PM
I take mine to work with me :)

strawberryblonde
03-31-2013, 02:39 PM
I made up two pie plates of seafood mix last week, covered it tightly with saran wrap and foil, tossed it into the freezer and forgot to take it out and break it into cubes.

Shoulda heard me this morning hunting for my pie plates while my key lime filling cooled in a bowl. LOL

Bill63SG
03-31-2013, 02:42 PM
Also dont let her find out when a fish is too big to flush,it sometimes goes down the garbage disposal.

Rummy
04-01-2013, 10:34 AM
I made up two pie plates of seafood mix last week, covered it tightly with saran wrap and foil, tossed it into the freezer and forgot to take it out and break it into cubes.

Shoulda heard me this morning hunting for my pie plates while my key lime filling cooled in a bowl. LOL

Don't you hate when it's your fault and you can't blame it on someone else?!

Rummy
04-01-2013, 10:37 AM
Also dont let her find out when a fish is too big to flush,it sometimes goes down the garbage disposal.

;)

DLock3d
04-01-2013, 10:49 AM

MURDERER! HAVE YOU NO DECENCY!?!?!?

Allwin
04-01-2013, 11:39 AM
Ha ha ha.. Sadly, i have gone thru this process :) !!!

DiscusLoverJeff
04-01-2013, 01:35 PM
If you made beefheart in the last couple of days and your wife's baking sheets are in currently in your freezer, it would be a good idea to retrieve them now before she figures out where they are when she wants them for Easter dinner before you do :o

Happy Easter.

I hope you lined the pans with parchment paper so her cookies don't taste like fish food.

Lol

twocat
09-21-2013, 07:32 AM
Last Xmas my wife was looking for some Xmas decorations, a brown looking tree branch looking thing that has some 1/2 in red beads on it. She looked all over for them. Of course I kept my mouth shut but at one point when she kept looking my kid, Sadie said those are the things dad has in his fish tank in the basement Oh I was in trouble so I said I wonder how they got there.

Trier20
09-21-2013, 09:41 AM
Last Xmas my wife was looking for some Xmas decorations, a brown looking tree branch looking thing that has some 1/2 in red beads on it. She looked all over for them. Of course I kept my mouth shut but at one point when she kept looking my kid, Sadie said those are the things dad has in his fish tank in the basement Oh I was in trouble so I said I wonder how they got there.

Lol now that's funny!

troysdiiscus
09-21-2013, 10:35 AM
My wife is a "CLEAN FREAK" which is not a bad thing, saw that I had used the cookie sheets to make my beefheart mix, lined with parchment paper...her next words were, "you know what you have to do now, right"? Yep, went to Walmart and there are now 2 brand new cookie sheets in the cabinet....!!! :p Yes dear.....haha

Disgirl
09-21-2013, 02:28 PM
Gee, it's not as if you used manure in the mix. All it is is good foods, just raw.
Barb

troysdiiscus
09-21-2013, 02:46 PM
haha I know right!! I think it could have been an excuse to get a couple of new cookie sheets. lol....It almost killed her when she saw me using the food processor...but I washed it out....:confused:
Gee, it's not as if you used manure in the mix. All it is is good foods, just raw.
Barb

Keith Perkins
09-21-2013, 07:06 PM
That's why I have the wife I have, she took my word for it that the sheets were clean since the beefheart was in freezer bags on the cookie sheets.

troysdiiscus
09-21-2013, 10:03 PM
haha, good move Keith.....I was alittle late on that one....
That's why I have the wife I have, she took my word for it that the sheets were clean since the beefheart was in freezer bags on the cookie sheets.

Keith Perkins
09-21-2013, 10:06 PM
haha, good move Keith.....I was alittle late on that one....

Me too, that's why I'm on my second wife. jk, sort of.

troysdiiscus
09-21-2013, 10:18 PM
haha I hear ya.... actually me too!!!! and I aint joking...but gotta love her...lol
Me too, that's why I'm on my second wife. jk, sort of.

twocat
09-23-2013, 07:00 AM
I thought you guys were smarter then that. I wait until my wife is leaving for the day. My wife went to the St. Louis area to watch my daughter play a soccer game. I had to meet someone for work so I made a huge batch of beef heart while she was gone.

Mark

Keith Perkins
09-25-2013, 10:23 PM
It wasn't a question of smart, it was poor memory to retrieve the cookie sheets after the heart was frozen.