PDA

View Full Version : NECA Auction With a Discus Raffle - Ct.

mmorris
04-14-2013, 11:40 PM
Next Sunday, April 21st, is the New England Cichlid Association 's 2nd annual spring tropical fish auction. Make sure to join us at the Polish American Club, 9 First Street in Windsor Locks, CT. Auction starts at 12:00 noon. Doors open at 9:30 AM for viewing and registering lots. I am donating six two-inch blue turq discus for a raffle so come on down, buy a ticket and try your luck! There will also be door prizes, 50/50 cash raffle, free admission, refreshments and of course..............Good people….Good fish….Good fun!

Attila
04-16-2013, 12:12 AM
Is there usually a good turnout at this event? It would be about a 2 hour drive for me...do you think it would be worth the drive?

Thanks!

ashtricks
04-16-2013, 02:29 PM
Hi Martha,
Any sterbais this time? :D

daviddave
04-18-2013, 06:18 AM
Next Sunday, April 21st, is the New England Cichlid Association 's 2nd annual spring tropical fish auction. Make sure to join us at the Polish American Club, 9 First Street in Windsor Locks, CT. Auction starts at 12:00 noon. Doors open at 9:30 AM for viewing and registering lots. I am donating six two-inch blue turq discus for a raffle so come on down, buy a ticket and try your luck! There will also be door prizes, 50/50 cash raffle, free admission, refreshments and of course..............Good people….Good fish….Good fun!

hello what is the address where the auction is and how do i get there frem boston mass thanks LcDc40@aol.com

mmorris
04-18-2013, 12:38 PM
Hi Ashish, I will be bringing some albino sterbai. :)
Hi David, hopefully you can make it to the auction - the address is in the first post. The best thing to do if you don't have a gps is to google the directions, but you will be going west from Boston on I-90.

Haroldsfish
11-11-2013, 09:00 AM
Hi mmorris. This looks great. ....wish I could make it unfortunately it's a long ways from Montana. ...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk