PDA

View Full Version : My first Discus survived the first week, whew! Thanks to all of you!

DeltaNewbie
05-10-2013, 02:12 PM
Hi Everyone! Well, I finally feel like I can officially join the forum since my first discus have survived their first week with me. I want to thank all the members of this forum for all the information you provide to new members, like me. If it wasn't for the beginner basics and experience that all of you share, my first foray into discus would have been a total fail! I was lucky enough to find someone locally, who sold me my first 6 - 2.5" Penang Eruption x Snakeskin crosses. They were shy the first few days but now they have started to eat like small horses and seem to have grown already. I have mostly Angelfish, but now feel like I have also caught the Discus bug thanks to all of you.

Kal-El
05-10-2013, 02:24 PM
Congratz... Once you understand what it takes to keep discus healthy and happy it's very easy to raise them. It's not hard to keep discus at all...

AngryBird
05-10-2013, 02:38 PM
Congrats on the success so far and good luck raising them.

DiscusLoverJeff
05-10-2013, 03:19 PM
Always remember it's better to ask than to assume. This forum can help you as it has helped the 1000's before you.

Good luck. Post some pics when you get more posts under your belt.

8ftbed
05-10-2013, 04:53 PM
Good show!
Today's my 7 day marker as well. Semper Fi