PDA

View Full Version : 5"-6" Piwowarski Red Turqs

Chicago Discus
08-20-2013, 02:12 PM
Hello Guys, I am working on my next shipment from Alex and clearing the tanks for space very nice shape and great little eaters ......Josie

6....5.5" Piwowarski Red Turqs $100 each

2....6.0" Piwowarski Red Turqs $125 each

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28AqB0Uh0ws

Chicago Discus
08-20-2013, 02:37 PM
Ok that was Fast

ALL SOLD

troysdiiscus
08-20-2013, 02:42 PM
Well danggggggg.....................

Chicago Discus
08-20-2013, 02:43 PM
Well danggggggg.....................

More coming next month :)

troysdiiscus
08-20-2013, 02:46 PM
lol ok that says alot when I thought I was late getting to the post but hard to be late when BAMM! They gone!! lol says alot josie..............catch ya next time...

Chicago Discus
08-20-2013, 03:11 PM
The person who purchased these guys takes great photos of Discus. I cant wait to see the pictures...:):):):).....Josie

Kal-El
08-20-2013, 03:46 PM
The person who purchased these guys takes great photos of Discus. I cant wait to see the pictures...:):):):).....Josie

It better be Matt... lol love his photos...

Larry Bugg
08-20-2013, 03:56 PM
Wow, that was an amazing deal. Beautiful fish.

Chicago Discus
08-20-2013, 07:11 PM

Matts amazing at taking photos (one of the best and my photo idol) of Discus but its not Matt. Its a member that takes great photos as well. I wish I had there skills...

Wow, that was an amazing deal. Beautiful fish.

Had to make room for more......Josie

Trac
08-21-2013, 01:18 AM

Gotta be Ryan...

ExReefer
08-21-2013, 09:03 AM
It's me! After taking a break since last Nov., I jumped back in with this group of eight. When I left the discus hobby, I moved into Tropheus and Moba Frontosa. I found the frontosa to be pretty boring and sold them off. I still enjoy Tropheus and will continue keep my wild caught breeding colony of Tropheus Mpulungu Kasakalawe. Some of you might be surprised how colorful these fish can be and their activity level is off the charts.

Anyway, the fact that Josie sells Piwos now and lives 20 miles away made the decision to keep discus again an easy one. I have kept Piwos in the past and they are my favorite.

And for the record, Matt takes much better photos than I do. Once this group settles in, I will post some photos. It is good to be back!

Chicago Discus
08-21-2013, 10:11 AM
It's me! After taking a break since last Nov., I jumped back in with this group of eight. When I left the discus hobby, I moved into Tropheus and Moba Frontosa. I found the frontosa to be pretty boring and sold them off. I still enjoy Tropheus and will continue keep my wild caught breeding colony of Tropheus Mpulungu Kasakalawe. Some of you might be surprised how colorful these fish can be and their activity level is off the charts.

Anyway, the fact that Josie sells Piwos now and lives 20 miles away made the decision to keep discus again an easy one. I have kept Piwos in the past and they are my favorite.

And for the record, Matt takes much better photos than I do. Once this group settles in, I will post some photos. It is good to be back!

Jeff,

Im so happy your getting back into Discus and what a great group to start with......Welcome back ....:):).....Josie

Kal-El
08-21-2013, 10:50 AM

Welcome back and good to know that you are in the area too...