PDA

View Full Version : HI

Oneten
08-23-2013, 03:27 PM
Out of all the big discus breeder on here not one can give me some good advice, come on that why I join up because I want some pro advice...... peace out

Kal-El
08-23-2013, 03:53 PM
No need to post twice asking the same thing? What is your question anyway? Without a question the forum members cannot help answer them.

blueluv
08-23-2013, 06:23 PM
Hey oneten :wave:
Welcome to Simply Discus. How about you introduce yourself and let us know how you got into the hobby and breeding. There's no reason for you to write in bold black letters as if you're upset. :angel:

Quintin
08-23-2013, 06:50 PM
what do you want to know exectly

BODYDUB
08-23-2013, 07:31 PM
Troll??????

Trier20
08-23-2013, 07:39 PM
......have u read anything on here? There is a lot of good info. You just have to make the effort and read for yourself

Tazalanche
08-23-2013, 08:42 PM
Check his post history. He's posted his problem in multiple locations, including unrelated threads, but hasn't filled out the questionnaire so we can help him responsibly.

tonytheboss1
08-23-2013, 09:46 PM
:argue: :computer2: :waaa: "T"

Bill63SG
08-23-2013, 10:01 PM
My advice to you is ask a question.

strawberryblonde
08-23-2013, 11:10 PM
The problem here is that Oneten has written too many posts, rather than sticking with just one.

His original question was this:

"Oneten
New Members
iTrader
Help
Hello every 1 just coming into the business od breeding discus which I seems to enjoy. Now I have a problem, the problem is I had a breeding pair of discus and they lay eggs and eat them after the third day, then they lay a second time and 99% did not make it only 1 wiggler and the morning when he was to free swim there was no sign of him. then couple day after I found the female on the bottom of the tank on her side.
The question is:
1. Can any 1 tell me what am i doing wrong
2. If I get another female will she pair up with the male which is a Blood Pigeon Discus and I seen a proven female galaxy turquoise can was wandering if they will pair up"

One of his threads was moved to the breeding section and hopefully he'll stick with that one and get some answers to his question.

TNT77
08-23-2013, 11:21 PM
The problem here is that Oneten has written too many posts, rather than sticking with just one.

His original question was this:

"Oneten
New Members
iTrader
Help
Hello every 1 just coming into the business od breeding discus which I seems to enjoy. Now I have a problem, the problem is I had a breeding pair of discus and they lay eggs and eat them after the third day, then they lay a second time and 99% did not make it only 1 wiggler and the morning when he was to free swim there was no sign of him. then couple day after I found the female on the bottom of the tank on her side.
The question is:
1. Can any 1 tell me what am i doing wrong
2. If I get another female will she pair up with the male which is a Blood Pigeon Discus and I seen a proven female galaxy turquoise can was wandering if they will pair up"

One of his threads was moved to the breeding section and hopefully he'll stick with that one and get some answers to his question.
Looks like he needs the disease section and not breeding section for starters.

troysdiiscus
08-23-2013, 11:30 PM
Some one needs to monitor these posts by same person, doesnt make sense in alot of them and is all over the place. Something not right with this.............

Second Hand Pat
08-23-2013, 11:39 PM
Tory, I already combined the other two threads.

troysdiiscus
08-23-2013, 11:44 PM
Ok pat thanks :thumbsup: