PDA

View Full Version : Hans is the Man

GeauxDiscus
08-31-2013, 02:59 PM
Since this was the best fish purchase I've ever made, I had to post this. I just purchased a brilliant turquoise from Discus Hans, and this fish FAR exceeded my expectations. Here are the highlights:

1. The web-site was easy to use.
2. Hans sent me a confirmation e-mail the next morning that included a Fedex tracking number.
3. He waited until the end of the day to ship the fish so shipping stress was minimized.
4. The fish arrived well-packaged, healthy and alert, and is the best looking fish I've ever seen in person. Again, this fish FAR exceeded my expectations. He is breeding some winners.
5. Hans personally called me shortly after the Fedex estimated arrival time to see how it was going. Who else does that??

I'm a not a novice fishkeeper, but I'm a novice when it comes to discus. I've made one other online purchase previously, and it was no where near the positive experience.

William Palumbo
08-31-2013, 03:23 PM
I agree...Hans makes it VERY easy to buy Discus!...Enjoy. If adults they are probably spawning right now...LOL...Bill

GeauxDiscus
08-31-2013, 05:29 PM
LOL - Unfortunately, he/she is by itself in quarantine right now, but he's definitely chipper for a fish that just went through shipping hell.

unijabass
08-31-2013, 10:11 PM
Hans is a special guy with special fish.My guys are doing great, being healthy, hardy, and happy for several years now.
I even have three perfect offspring- year old.If you can take the trip to Hansyland, even better, I was there a couple of times.
Great guy, totally dedicated to his work.