PDA

View Full Version : Somethingsphishy experience

collister
10-01-2013, 10:45 PM
Hey everybody, I made the mistake of ordering fish off of the website "Somethingsphishy" without asking this wonderful forum first. What I have read on SD is really making me nervous about the health and quality of my soon to be new fish. My order is supposed to arrive here tomorrow, so I thought I would make a sort of diary of my experience. I will post lots of pics so you can see the quality of the fish and how they were packaged for shipping. I will then post pics of them in their new home. I really hope that this will be a good experience and not a bad one!. If you guys have any tips or suggestion for me that would be awesome! If in the pics you see I am doing something wrong please let me know!

collister
10-01-2013, 11:08 PM
That's the thing, I dident know till yesterday! I had ordered them and then found this forum. Believe me I am kicking myself.

Ryan
10-02-2013, 02:16 AM
Collister, you posted this thread yesterday and I merged it with the previous thread we had about this vendor. Please do not create more threads on this topic -- all discussion on SomethingsFishy should remain in the original thread (which includes your posts from yesterday). That thread can be found here: http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?41161-somethingsphishy-feedback