PDA

View Full Version : IT'S BEEN A WHILE, UPDATE ON MY TANK

dadecountyalan
12-10-2013, 02:10 PM
hey guys what do you think, im waiting on a shipment of anubias which i plan to place on the manzanita wood. should i keep the wood like that?

let me know what you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi_u0WH74zQ&feature=youtu.be

DiscusLoverJeff
12-10-2013, 02:49 PM
Nice looking tank and fish.

Nick Klimkowski
12-10-2013, 03:50 PM
Nice looking tank and fish.

+1, i would leave the drift wood, it looks good there.

jmf3460
12-10-2013, 05:55 PM
I think your fish are beautiful, everything looks good, but I do think your tank deserves a bigger bolder piece of manzi. those pieces are tiny compared to your tank, maybe one that has a stump on one side of the tank then its branches extend to the other??? just a thought

OC Discus
12-10-2013, 06:30 PM
Looks like the fish are checking it out! They like stuff like that.

mattyb
12-11-2013, 06:43 PM
Very nice layout, and I agree you do need some bigger pieces of drift wood, it looks good basic yes but just looks empty

Freshisbetter
12-11-2013, 07:59 PM
Tank and fish look very nice. If you choose to add the Anubias to the wood, they will fill a lot of space in my opinion from a visual perspective if that is what you like. Mine have grown slowly but have added a lot of visual mass to my driftwood which I personally like. I used a clear plastic string similar to fishing line that stretches from Michaels, it made tying them all much easier than expected and is nearly invisible. Look forward to seeing what you decide on doing.

dadecountyalan
12-11-2013, 08:49 PM
Tank and fish look very nice. If you choose to add the Anubias to the wood, they will fill a lot of space in my opinion from a visual perspective if that is what you like. Mine have grown slowly but have added a lot of visual mass to my driftwood which I personally like. I used a clear plastic string similar to fishing line that stretches from Michaels, it made tying them all much easier than expected and is nearly invisible. Look forward to seeing what you decide on doing.

Thanks guys,

And yes thats my plan, i know its going to make it pop, im just waiting for the plants to arrive. The the two big anubias that are on that log in the middle where tied using fishing line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)