PDA

View Full Version : Premium Memberships 2014.... Sale!!

brewmaster15
01-18-2014, 09:46 AM
Hi all,
Just catching up on things here and I want to make sure everyone is aware of one of the programs we have in place here to raise funds. We offer Premium membership that come with Perks above the normal free memberships here. Ryan has outlined it all here...

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?104050-SimplyDiscus-Premium-Memberships

He explains what the program offers you. You basically get expanded forum services and special discounts and giveaways by sponsors. Its different with each sponsor, and you need to ask them what they currently do for the program. I asked the sponsors to do this to help out, and many have agreed, but their participation and what they will do is always subject to change. The Forum Perks we offer however will stay the same unless then software manufacturer makes changes that make it necessary for us to modify what we can give you.

If you become a premium member it is your responsibility to contact the sponsors and check what they offer before you order. They have no way to know if you are a premium member until you tell them your user name and which membership you have.....and will not offer discounts after the sale.

So basically what you get is everything you currently get as a member, plus perks and the knowledge that you are helping support the forum that you come to and enjoy daily.

I want to thank those of you that signed up last year for these memberships... having spoken with some of you I know that you have gotten great value out of the system and I appreciate the contributions you have made to forum.

If you regularly visit the forum and get value out of it, It would be great to have you as a premium member here.. Please consider making that comitment in 2014. I know the economy is not great out there, and that times are hard all over, but I do hope you will consider showing your support of what the forum does for you thru the purchase of a membership.

Again...the details are here. ..http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?104050-SimplyDiscus-Premium-Memberships
and if you have any questions you may pm any moderator on staff here, or me personally.

Thank you,
al

brewmaster15
03-03-2014, 07:39 AM
Hello All,
Just a quick bump here to bring this back up to the top and keep everyone aware of the ways they can help the forum and help themselves by getting some serious discounts from some of our sponsors as well as other perks. Please take a moment to consider the Premium Memberships offered on Simply.

Of course if you prefer to, you can use the old fashioned and straightforward donate link here...

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/misc.php?do=donate

Supporting the Forum means supporting your hobby... Think of all you get from SimplyDiscus day after day...whats it worth to you? What has it saved you in headaches and lost fish, whats its brought in terms of sponsors , places to sell your hobby raised stock, advice you have been given. I'm sure if you take a few minutes to think about it, you'll see the value this forum brings to you and the Hobby.

Best Always,
Al

Second Hand Pat
03-03-2014, 11:34 AM
I am planning on renewing in April :D. I love my homesteader.

brewmaster15
03-04-2014, 07:46 AM
Case example of why you should consider a Premium Membership here...

Lets say you buy a membership as a Homesteader or Gold.. for $50.00 and the sponsors are giving 10% discounts to these groups as many do...

If you buy $500 in fish from them you will have paid the Membership cost right there...anything more you buy is just money in your pocket. Spend $1000 in a year on Discus with our various sponsors and you can save $50 above the cost of the Premium Memberships! Discus are not inexpensive fish , and this can really save you.

Do the math... Its a great way to help the Forum and help yourselves to save some serious jingle on your Discus Keeping !!!
Its really a no-brainer if you plan on making any discus purchases in this upcoming Year.

best always,
Al

brewmaster15
07-28-2014, 11:53 AM
News Flash.. If you have been waiting to show your support of the forum and get the added benefits we offer with our Premium Membership package... Nows the time to do so!! For the remainder of July we are offering the Platinum Membership for $25 off the normal price of $100. Thats right! For $75 you get a Platinum membership and all its perks!

What perks you might ask?

Well for starters, no more ads in the threads. You also can score some generous discounts from various sponsors here(see each sponsor for details)
For the complete list of perks you get with Platinum Membership, see the chart below:

FREE

SILVER

GOLD

HOMESTEADER

PLATINUM

Profile Icon
None
http://forum.simplydiscus.com/images/ranks/medal_silver.png
http://forum.simplydiscus.com/images/ranks/medal_gold.png
http://forum.simplydiscus.com/images/ranks/medal_homesteader.png
http://forum.simplydiscus.com/images/ranks/medal_platinum.png

Private Message Storage

100 messages

300 messages

500 messages

500 messages

2,000 messages

Profile Picture
100x100 pixels
200x200 pixels

200x200 pixels

200x200 pixels

400x400 pixels

100x100 pixels
120x120 pixels

120x120 pixels

120x120 pixels

150 pixels

Signatures
Text
No images
Text
1 image

Text
2 images

Text
2 images

Text
3 images

Profile Customization
No
Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Picture Gallery Albums
50 images
(600x600 pixels)

200 images
(800x800 pixels)

300 images
(850x850 pixels)

300 images
(850x850 pixels)

500 images
(1024x1024 pixels)

Personal Blog

No

No

No

No

Yes

Personal Sub-Forum
No

No

No

Yes

Optional

Discounts from Sponsors*

No

Yes*

Yes*

Yes*

Yes*

Price (Per Year)

$0.00 USD

$25.00 USD

$50.00 USD

$50.00 USD

$100.00 USD....On Sale $75.00 until August 1,2014

So please consider showing your support for SimplyDiscus. You get so much here for free, maybe now is the time to pay it back a little. Compared to how much you spend on your Discus, Is $75.00 too much to pay to show your support of the place you come to for help with your hobby when you need it? If it is,then maybe consider one of our other subscription levels.

I wonder how much money and headaches has this forum saved YOU in your hobby? How much has this forum improved your hobby, and benefited the Hobby for all. I can't answer that for you...But I do hope that you can take a moment and just think about it. Hopefully you will see that Supporting SimplyDiscus is one of the best investments you can make in this Hobby.

Thank you to all that have supported SimplyDiscus over the years, you never had to...but you chose to.

Best wishes all,
Al

brewmaster15
07-28-2014, 12:58 PM
Thanks Steve!

You look great in Platinum!!:)

-al

brewmaster15
07-28-2014, 01:05 PM
Harry,
Thanks for signing up!!

-al

brewmaster15
07-28-2014, 05:15 PM
Judi,
You are a smart shopper! Thanks for signing up!!!

Tacks,
Thank you as well!!!!

-al

brewmaster15
07-29-2014, 11:54 AM
Dozercrew,
Thanks for taking advantage of this sale and supporting the forum!
Best always,
al

brewmaster15
07-29-2014, 07:38 PM
Big Thanks You's to our two newest Platinums...

Searley and Freshisbetter

Thank you both for your Support here!!

best always,
Al

Tankster
07-31-2014, 04:08 PM
Al,

My membership does not expire until January of 2015. Can this be pre-purchased so when my renewal comes up, I am paid and Platinum?

Second Hand Pat
07-31-2014, 06:24 PM
Al,

My membership does not expire until January of 2015. Can this be pre-purchased so when my renewal comes up, I am paid and Platinum?

Yes you may Greg and any other existing platinum member may take advantage of this also.
Pat

brewmaster15
08-01-2014, 08:17 AM
HI all,
My thanks go out to all of you that took advantage of the sale and showed your forum support here. The sale is now over, but you can still become a premium member at any time.The details are here....

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?104050

You can also contribute anytime to the forum using this link.....
http://forum.simplydiscus.com/misc.php?do=donate

Why do this? Because...You get something of value here everyday, that although its not as tangible as a fish that you may buy, or a tank..or a Big Mac, it is just as valuable. You get support for your problems, you get comradery, you get a place to shop for your purchases of Discus and supplies,you get a place to share your photos, ask your questions, and get answers. You even get a place to sell your fish as a hobbyist. It is all given freely here to members. I know you can't "see" it , and it does not physically swim in the tank, but in the long run, supporting this forum is probably the wisest discus related investment you'll make in the hobby.

Give it some thought.

Thank you again to all those that do contribute here, you know who you are, and I do as well. You have my gratitude.

best always,
al

brewmaster15
10-28-2014, 07:26 AM
ON Sale Now for a limited time..

Platinum Memberships...........$75 Per year (Normally $100)
Gold Memberships................$45 Per year (Normally $50)
Homesteader Membership.......$45 per year (Normally $50)
Silver Membership ...............$20 per year (Normally $25)

IF you are looking to save money and support the forum...now is your chance!! If you already have a membership, you can still buy one at the sale price and the system will just tack a year onto your expiration date.

Sale ends Monday Nov. 3, 2014

News Flash!!!!!.. If you have been waiting to show your support of the forum and get the added benefits we offer with our Premium Membership package... Now is the time to do so!! Get one now and take advantage of the great Perks!

Well for starters, No more ads in the threads!!!!!!. You also can score some generous discounts from various sponsors here(*see each sponsor for details)
For the complete list of perks you get with the various Membership levels, see the chart below:

FREE

SILVER

GOLD

HOMESTEADER

PLATINUM

Profile Icon
None

Private Message Storage

100 messages

300 messages

500 messages

500 messages

2,000 messages

Profile Picture
100x100 pixels
200x200 pixels

200x200 pixels

200x200 pixels

400x400 pixels

100x100 pixels
120x120 pixels

120x120 pixels

120x120 pixels

150 pixels

Signatures
Text
No images
Text
1 image

Text
2 images

Text
2 images

Text
3 images

Profile Customization
No
Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Picture Gallery Albums
50 images
(600x600 pixels)

200 images
(800x800 pixels)

300 images
(850x850 pixels)

300 images
(850x850 pixels)

500 images
(1024x1024 pixels)

Personal Blog

No

No

No

No

Yes

Personal Sub-Forum
No

No

No

Yes

Optional

Discounts from Sponsors*

No

Yes*

Yes*

Yes*

Yes*

Advertisement Free threads

No

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Price (Per Year)

$0.00 USD

$25.00 USD.On Sale $20.00 until Nov 3,2014

$50.00 USD.On Sale $45.00 until Nov 3,2014

$50.00 US.On Sale $45.00 until Nov 3,2014

$100.00 USD....On Sale $75.00 until Nov 3,2014

So please consider showing your support for SimplyDiscus. You get so much here for free, maybe now is the time to pay it back a little. Compared to how much you spend on your Discus, Is $75.00 too much to pay to show your support of the place you come to for help with your hobby when you need it? If it is,then maybe consider one of our other subscription levels.... They are all on Sale Now!!

I wonder how much money and headaches has this forum saved YOU in your hobby? How much has this forum improved your hobby, and benefited the Hobby for all. I can't answer that for you...But I do hope that you can take a moment and just think about it. Hopefully you will see that Supporting SimplyDiscus is one of the best investments you can make in this Hobby.

Thank you to all that have supported SimplyDiscus over the years, you never had to...but you chose to.

Best wishes all,
Al

kris2341
10-28-2014, 02:20 PM
can i pay/donate 25 more bucks to upgrade to platinum since i just got my homesteader not too long ago? LOL

Second Hand Pat
10-28-2014, 03:35 PM
Hi Kris, you may do this. Simply donate $25 using the green donate button and I will manually promote you. Here's a link to the donate button http://forum.simplydiscus.com/misc.php?do=donate. Please PM me after you have made the donation.
Pat

kris2341
10-28-2014, 03:43 PM
done!

Second Hand Pat
10-28-2014, 03:46 PM
done!

Thank you very much Kris :D
Pat

Second Hand Pat
10-28-2014, 08:38 PM
done!

Kris, You look good in purple. :D

musicmarn1
10-28-2014, 10:32 PM
done!

congrats!@

Kenny's Discus
10-29-2014, 04:38 AM
ON Sale Now for a limited time..

Platinum Memberships...........$75 Per year (Normally $100)
Gold Memberships................$45 Per year (Normally $50)
Homesteader Membership.......$45 per year (Normally $50)
Silver Membership ...............$20 per year (Normally $25)

IF you are looking to save money and support the forum...now is your chance!! If you already have a membership, you can still buy one at the sale price and the system will just tack a year onto your expiration date.

Sale ends Monday Nov. 3, 2014

News Flash!!!!!.. If you have been waiting to show your support of the forum and get the added benefits we offer with our Premium Membership package... Now is the time to do so!! Get one now and take advantage of the great Perks!

Well for starters, No more ads in the threads!!!!!!. You also can score some generous discounts from various sponsors here(*see each sponsor for details)
For the complete list of perks you get with the various Membership levels, see the chart below:

FREE

SILVER

GOLD

HOMESTEADER

PLATINUM

Profile Icon
None

Private Message Storage

100 messages

300 messages

500 messages

500 messages

2,000 messages

Profile Picture
100x100 pixels
200x200 pixels

200x200 pixels

200x200 pixels

400x400 pixels

100x100 pixels
120x120 pixels

120x120 pixels

120x120 pixels

150 pixels

Signatures
Text
No images
Text
1 image

Text
2 images

Text
2 images

Text
3 images

Profile Customization
No
Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Picture Gallery Albums
50 images
(600x600 pixels)

200 images
(800x800 pixels)

300 images
(850x850 pixels)

300 images
(850x850 pixels)

500 images
(1024x1024 pixels)

Personal Blog

No

No

No

No

Yes

Personal Sub-Forum
No

No

No

Yes

Optional

Discounts from Sponsors*

No

Yes*

Yes*

Yes*

Yes*

Advertisement Free threads

No

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Price (Per Year)

$0.00 USD

$25.00 USD.On Sale $20.00 until Nov 3,2014

$50.00 USD.On Sale $45.00 until Nov 3,2014

$50.00 US.On Sale $45.00 until Nov 3,2014

$100.00 USD....On Sale $75.00 until Nov 3,2014

So please consider showing your support for SimplyDiscus. You get so much here for free, maybe now is the time to pay it back a little. Compared to how much you spend on your Discus, Is $75.00 too much to pay to show your support of the place you come to for help with your hobby when you need it? If it is,then maybe consider one of our other subscription levels.... They are all on Sale Now!!

Best wishes all,
Al

That's a Great offering Al! Anyone who would like to support this great forum(thank you!) and be taking advantage of all the great perks at the same time, now is simply a great time to do that!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Kenny

Second Hand Pat
10-29-2014, 08:19 PM
That's a Great offering Al! Anyone who would like to support this great forum(thank you!) and be taking advantage of all the great perks at the same time, now is simply a great time to do that!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Kenny

Thanks Kenny :D

rickztahone
10-30-2014, 10:05 PM
Great deals Al! For those on the fence about purchasing, I suggest you do it now. You never know when the next offer like this will come around :)

Second Hand Pat
11-01-2014, 03:29 PM
Thanks Ed, you look good in purple.

brewmaster15
11-01-2014, 06:30 PM
Had a couple of members take advantage of this offer..My thanks to you guys!!:o... Clocks ticking to save money on an existing membership or if you have not signed up for one... theres still time to do so. When you buy a Premium Membership you get all the benefits posted in this thread.. and get to show your thanks and appreciation for all the forum Does for you. Its a win-win all around....so please consider doing so.

I know its not like buying a Discus, or going to a fish show or pet shop, or treating yourself to a new fish tank....Supporting the forum is not tangible like that... and Yes, I know you can probably get by on our free membership and just deal with the ads, and you probably don't need the all the fancy perks and Everyone loves a freebie....I wonder though. Where would the hobby be, if SimplyDiscus was not here? Scary thought huh?

Best always,
al

brewmaster15
11-03-2014, 06:42 AM
Good Morning all!

This sale ends tonight....so your time is running out.

Please note if you are a new member here with less than 10 posts and want to take advantage of this offer, please contact any online admin as they will have to modify your account before you can.

Thank you,
Al

jsong
11-08-2014, 04:33 PM
I'd like to get the $75 Platinum membership to support this wonderful site. I noticed the sales ended last week, but I just got the email today from the webmaster about this sale.
Please advise if I am able to still purchase the platinum membership.
Thank you

brewmaster15
11-08-2014, 05:03 PM
I'd like to get the $75 Platinum membership to support this wonderful site. I noticed the sales ended last week, but I just got the email today from the webmaster about this sale.
Please advise if I am able to still purchase the platinum membership.
Thank you
Pm sent:)