PDA

View Full Version : Snow storm pottery

Disgirl
01-30-2014, 11:33 AM
Hi folks, I am getting cabin fever here in the "arctic" of eastern NC. Today is my 4th day indoors due to all the snow, ice and sub freezing temps. No melting at all yet. So I am keeping busy making pottery orders I have. If any of you need cones or caves please let me know by tomorrow, Fri. Jan 31 so I can get them in this batch. My next batch won't be until late Feb. Thanks!! See my new Sticky thread above for all prices, which are still the same as before:)
Barb

skie
01-31-2014, 05:38 AM
Zebra pleco caves. Semi-circle. And a stack of caves. Zebras grow to 4". If you can make them look natural that would be awesome. I can't find natural looking ones.

Disgirl
01-31-2014, 09:47 AM
Skie, can you send me a pm or email with more exact dimensions and shape please. Or a drawing would be great!
Barb

skie
01-31-2014, 07:15 PM
I'm going to order in feb. Do you have pics of your work?

Disgirl
01-31-2014, 08:33 PM
Please go to my sponsor site here, and you will see lots of them.
Barb

Chicago Discus
01-31-2014, 09:00 PM
Barb, I would like some more caves 6 large two-tone and 2 X-large huts....Josie

Disgirl
01-31-2014, 09:05 PM
Wow Josie, your plecos must be busy! Do you want them just like the others? Can do, will get then made in the next couple weeks and off to you a week later. Glad you like the Huts, they are my own design, like everything else, and I really like making them!
Barb

Chicago Discus
01-31-2014, 09:07 PM
Wow Josie, your plecos must be busy! Do you want them just like the others? Can do, will get then made in the next couple weeks and off to you a week later. Glad you like the Huts, they are my own design, like everything else, and I really like making them!
Barb

I love those caves and huts :p (problem is I keep giving them away to people)...LOL...And Im glad your new fish are doing great ...Your the best Barb.....Josie