PDA

View Full Version : FDBW with Spinach... A+

MrsIHguy
02-02-2014, 08:50 AM
After reading one positive comment after another about your FDBWs I decided to give it a try. The item I originally ordered was out of stock, not only did you suggest another fantastic product (FDBW w/spinach) but you also offered to upgrade my shipping.

The first day I introducted this new food to my discus they were curious but slow to try it out. But on day two, even my one extremely shy discus joined the rest and rushed to the front of the glass and chowed down before I could even get my hands out of the way.

You sell an excellent product, your communication and customer service is top notch! You've got a new loyal customer.

Thanks again,
Heather

brewmaster15
02-02-2014, 01:08 PM
After reading one positive comment after another about your FDBWs I decided to give it a try. The item I originally ordered was out of stock, not only did you suggest another fantastic product (FDBW w/spinach) but you also offered to upgrade my shipping.

The first day I introducted this new food to my discus they were curious but slow to try it out. But on day two, even my one extremely shy discus joined the rest and rushed to the front of the glass and chowed down before I could even get my hands out of the way.

You sell an excellent product, your communication and customer service is top notch! You've got a new loyal customer.

Thanks again,
Heather
Heather, Thank you very much!! I am really glad that the Spinach Combo worked out for you !!

best always,
Al