PDA

View Full Version : Extras available now.

Disgirl
02-19-2014, 05:08 PM
I made some extra cones this time, along with the orders I had. I still have 5 terra cotta and 7 swirled cones left. They are all 9" and $14 each plus shipping. First come first served, as they say. Send me a pm, email or just reply here. Remember, if you are a premium member and tell me so, you get 10% off. Thanks!
Barb

OC Discus
02-19-2014, 06:36 PM
I need 2 terra cotta cones with prem discount

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disgirl
02-19-2014, 09:56 PM
Sent you a pm OC.

OC Discus
02-19-2014, 10:38 PM
Ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JOSNNGUYEN
02-19-2014, 10:45 PM
I need one too please thanks terra cotta

OC Discus
02-27-2014, 11:58 PM
Barb,

Cones arrived today in good shape. Thanks.

My wife asked me the origin of the cone shape and if it was related to ancient fertility rituals. I had no idea. Do you know where the idea of the cone originated?

What is the latest on your husband? Haven't heard anything in a couple of days? And how are you?

Disgirl
02-28-2014, 12:27 AM
Glad you got them OC. I have no idea about the cone shape. My husband is hanging on, getting a bit better each day and I have hope now that he will eventually come home to me and the cats and fish. Thanks for asking.
Barb

Disgirl
03-15-2014, 12:20 PM
Update: my husband Bill is now in a local rehabilitation center for a few weeks to get back on his feet. He is recovering well, and I do thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. He will eventually come back home to me, I can hardly wait.

I have some extra cones from my last orders finished. Several terra cotta, several swirl, all 9" and $14 each. I am also taking orders for my next batch to be started next week. Just send me a pm, email or reply to this thread. Thank you all so much,
Barb