PDA

View Full Version : Discus Basics for Beginners - Guide to Getting Started with Discus - last Sticky

discuspaul
02-20-2014, 12:16 AM
The Guide thread was posted 3 years ago, and over this time it's had a couple of dozen views each day on average.

But since it's the only 'closed' thread in the list of Stickies, you newcomers to discus don't have the opportunity to directly post any concerns or questions you might have for me regarding any points outlined in the guide.

Since you may be searching for some answers at times, I wished to let you know that I'd be more than happy to try and deal with any queries you may have.

Being retired & having the time on my hands, I simply wanted to invite you to contact me if you wish - so don't hesitate to PM me anytime, and I'll try to help you out in any way I can.

Regards and best of luck to you with your discus-keeping.
Sincerely,
Paul

joeandmeagan
02-20-2014, 12:22 PM
Hey Paul that's a really nice offer thanks!

JOSNNGUYEN
02-20-2014, 12:39 PM
Thanks Paul for taking your time to do this. I don't have any problem right now or yet, lol. But will come to you for help when needed.

discuspaul
02-20-2014, 04:19 PM
P.S.
Just to let you know that my wife & I will be away on vacation in Mexico from Feb.24th until Mar.4th, so if any of you have any questions in the meantime, I won't be dealing with them until after we get back.

a volar
02-20-2014, 07:48 PM
Being retired & having the time on my hands, I simply wanted to invite you to contact me if you wish - so don't hesitate to PM me anytime, and I'll try to help you out in any way I can.

Paul, be careful what you wish for. :)

Tictok
02-20-2014, 08:21 PM
Thank you Paul for providing your time and guidance for those of us who are in need of it. I will remember this next time I have an issue- and promise not to abuse it ;)

discuspaul
02-20-2014, 08:48 PM
Paul, be careful what you wish for. :)

Thanks for the good advice, Ismael - but I'm prepared for it, if it comes - in fact I'd enjoy it !