PDA

View Full Version : Angelfish USA

ngarci13
02-20-2014, 05:56 AM
Anyone have an experience with angelfish USA?

Kirbs
02-20-2014, 11:17 AM
I bought fish from them years ago, maybe 10 - 12, and was very pleased with my purchase. I would consider them again. I think I even still have a booklet/brochure from them.

smsimcik
02-20-2014, 11:28 AM
I ordered a group of Philippine blue type juvies from them about 2 years ago. Considering the price, I was not overly impressed with the quality of fish I got.

kaujong
02-20-2014, 11:29 AM
Hi, I just bought a couple of Tony Tan Snow Leopard 3" about 2 weeks ago. Here it is:
http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q771/Ziggy_Aujong/Discus_zpsd3be15bd.jpg

Heartl
02-20-2014, 12:50 PM
I just got a proven pair from them. Shipped mid winter to northern MN. Came great! couldn't be happier. They are Beautiful.

astrochick00
02-20-2014, 01:31 PM
They get some good quality stock, but if you are thinking of buying discus (rather than angelfish) please communicate with some of the sponsors here before you get your mind made up to buy from Angelfish usa. I have some very nice discus from them, but the overall experience, price, quality, customer service, support and communication are all a LOT better with Hans and Kenny.

kaujong
02-20-2014, 01:47 PM
I agree with astrochick00 .... I asked Keny questions a couple times and he answered me promptly despite I never bought fish from him (yet).

spiffyfish
02-20-2014, 03:32 PM
David and Lisa are good people. I just purchased a few f1 Altums from David a few weeks ago and have purchased equipment from him before. Always good customer service.

du3ce
02-20-2014, 04:58 PM
I bought some tony tan discus from them never had a problem arrive next day in good shape, they have the cheapest over night shipping any where

Fundulopanchax
02-20-2014, 10:37 PM
Their albino dantum angels are beyond description for beauty. I haven't purchased discus from them

Ron

yogi
02-21-2014, 12:49 AM
David at Angelfish USA has some excellent fish and gets them from Tony and Jeffery Tan of IP Discus. *****Edit**** Some of those others have some great fish. So I'll leave you with a few pictures. The first two pictures are blue moon heckle crosses I got from Angelfish USA a few weeks ago. The next picture is an albino something (I can't remember what) that I got from Florida Discus about a year ago. And the last picture is two red spotted greens I got from Angelfish USA about two years ago.

brewmaster15
02-21-2014, 08:06 AM
Well Here is My First Hand information. He was a sponsor and is not any more , or will ever be. He has publically threatened this board and me its owner with legal action. He has attacked both SimplyDiscus and me personally thru his facebook account. This is public record.

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?105942-AngelfishUSA-Sponsorship-status

Due to his legal threats I will not allow him to be further discussed on this forum.

Regards,
Al Sabetta
SimplyDiscus Owner