PDA

View Full Version : What is this? Ezmlm warning...Who is this?

korbi_doc
02-21-2014, 11:25 PM
Ok, anyone know what this guy is about? I'm getting emails from him saying he can't get emails to me...what for? He claims to be working for members@discusnada.org. Scam? I've never seen anything on the forum 'bout this....am I just paranoid? probably....lol

Dottie

John_Nicholson
02-21-2014, 11:37 PM
Dottie I am not aware of anything from NADA. Don't fall for whatever they are trying.

-john

yim11
02-21-2014, 11:52 PM
Ok, anyone know what this guy is about? I'm getting emails from him saying he can't get emails to me...what for? He claims to be working for members@discusnada.org. Scam? I've never seen anything on the forum 'bout this....am I just paranoid? probably....lol

Dottie

Hi Dottie,

I'll send you a PM so you can give us the info and we can get it fixed.

Thanks!
-jim

korbi_doc
02-22-2014, 12:21 AM
Thanks John, I really did think this was odd...he never put his name in the email, had a link to the "owner" of nada, seemed like a scam to me & he wanted to send me a "probe" if his email "bounced" again, really??? I wonder if anyone else has rec'd this one...

Jim, sent it back to you, hope you got the whole item, when I first rec'd this I almost called one of you to check on it, but forgot it 'til got another, then it seemed to be a problem...let me know what you decide on this one....thanks, Dottie

BODYDUB
02-22-2014, 02:00 PM
Oh man. I'd like to know what is the outcome of this..................

yim11
02-22-2014, 02:02 PM
Oh man. I'd like to know what is the outcome of this..................

It was a bounced email notification from our mailing list software, just not sure why Dottie got it (usually just goes to the mail list admin email).

korbi_doc
06-02-2014, 02:04 PM
Hey Jim, they're still coming, got another, same warning.....hope you get it fixed soon....has no one else rec'd one?? Odd isn't it...just sayin'...... Dottie

Discus-n00b
06-02-2014, 02:11 PM
I got one too a few days ago, just deleted it though.

yim11
06-02-2014, 03:22 PM
Hey Jim, they're still coming, got another, same warning.....hope you get it fixed soon....has no one else rec'd one?? Odd isn't it...just sayin'...... Dottie

We're gonna have to move hosts to fix it and won't be able to deal w/that till after the show. Just delete them please.

Hope to see you soon!!

Thanks