PDA

View Full Version : And the Winners are....(drum role please...)

brewmaster15
03-04-2014, 09:29 AM
Hi all,
Got a little better here with the free 50 gram drawings....

The winners are..

For the month of Jan 2014.... JoshVito

For the month of Feb 2014....Discus-n00b

Congrats to both Josh and Matt for winning these months prizes ... Guys contact me and let me know what kind of Freeze Dried Blackworms you want and I'll send them out to you free of charge.

Each month I draw randomly from the list of homesteaders,silver, gold, and platinum members and the winner gets 50 grams of my Freeze Dried Black Worms.

Just my way of saying thanks for supporting the forum thru your purchase of a Premium Membership.

Best always,
Al

MKD
03-04-2014, 10:10 AM
Congratulations Joshvito and Discuss-n00b!!!!

««««««««««« please excuse smart phone poster error »»»»»»»»»»

joshvito
03-04-2014, 10:50 AM
Woo hoo! Thanks Al.

Discus-n00b
03-04-2014, 11:00 AM
I logged on today not expecting this at all. Thanks Al! More than happy to help support the forum, I encourage others to as well. Literally for the price of a single discus a year you can help support the forum you spend so much time on, get your own personal forum space, get awesome discounts from sponsors, and have a chance to win stuff like this....why WOULDN'T you do it? Heck the sponsor discount alone can pay for the membership in a single order.

Tankster
03-04-2014, 06:04 PM
Former winner here... as you know, I don't have the discus tank up and running yet so my convicts are getting a treat. I swear they are more colorful and growing like weeds!

I will be back for more once I get the tank going.

I wanted to say THANK YOU Al! my fish do as well :)

brewmaster15
03-05-2014, 01:02 PM
My Pleasure Guys!:)

Thanks for all your support!

-al