PDA

View Full Version : What TO buy!

tomandgrammy
03-12-2014, 12:44 AM
Hello All!,

This is my third time visiting Josie and Miranda at their hatchery last Monday (to pick up my Jumbo Leopard and other goodies), and I would like to say, I am one heck of a lucky guy to be living (somewhat) close by them. It is always a blast to be able to hand pick from hundreds of discus they probably have (you would lose track of time completely once you enter). All of the fishes are insanely beautiful and it is just filled with quality. Not to mention they keep their hatchery extremely clean and you can tell they care very much about all their fishies. Kinda like 200+ of Josie's and Miranda's children ;). Both ladies are super friendly too, always had a good laugh talking to Josie and learning more and more from Miranda. They would never rush you when your trying to choose your fish (Super hard to choose). Anyways cannot say enough good stuff, cannot go wrong with these ladies and any one local here in Chicago area....VISIT THEM...they will hook you up~~

kkdiscus
03-12-2014, 01:43 AM
It is like kid entering a candy store...

Chicago Discus
03-12-2014, 09:59 AM
Hello All!,

This is my third time visiting Josie and Miranda at their hatchery last Monday (to pick up my Jumbo Leopard and other goodies), and I would like to say, I am one heck of a lucky guy to be living (somewhat) close by them. It is always a blast to be able to hand pick from hundreds of discus they probably have (you would lose track of time completely once you enter). All of the fishes are insanely beautiful and it is just filled with quality. Not to mention they keep their hatchery extremely clean and you can tell they care very much about all their fishies. Kinda like 200+ of Josie's and Miranda's children ;). Both ladies are super friendly too, always had a good laugh talking to Josie and learning more and more from Miranda. They would never rush you when your trying to choose your fish (Super hard to choose). Anyways cannot say enough good stuff, cannot go wrong with these ladies and any one local here in Chicago area....VISIT THEM...they will hook you up~~

Your so sweet Tom thank you for the kind words we enjoy having you over come by anytime:).........Josie

fishaddict
03-12-2014, 10:37 AM
I just ordered 2 piwow turq and 2 piwow Leo from them. Super easy and very accommodating (I had some specific request). Can't wait to get them next Tuesday!!! Christmas in march for me!! Thank you for making my first experience ordering on line so pleasant. I'll post pics come next Tuesday...can't wait.

Andy

tomandgrammy
05-11-2014, 11:48 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/12/gerezeba.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/12/amyta6yv.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

tomandgrammy
05-11-2014, 11:50 PM
^ Jumbo Piwow Leopard. (Think pic was overdued..hah)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk