PDA

View Full Version : Mid- Atlantic Discus Association- MADA

TropicalCreations
03-18-2014, 07:08 PM
Hello, I would like to let everyone know that there is a new discus group in the US. MADA is a group that has been discussed a lot and now moving forward with it. We are based in the Mid- Atlantic region of the US and just a bunch of discus keepers who wish to get together and talk/ share our experiences with other discus keepers over food/ drinks. By no means am I trying to take away from other local fish clubs but think it would be cool to have a group of people who are into Discus. We would work beside ALL clubs to help both of our clubs grow together and spread our passion for fish/ plants across the Mid Atlantic. This group would meet at different peoples houses across the area for our socials and meetings. If you are interested in joining or wish to know more please feel free to email us at midatlanticdiscus@gmail.com

John_Nicholson
03-18-2014, 07:40 PM
Congrats on the new club. Hope to see at least some of ya'll at NADA.

-john

DonMD
03-18-2014, 08:49 PM
John, I was at Atlanta, great show. Can't make it this time, but hope you all have a smashing good time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

John_Nicholson
03-18-2014, 09:56 PM
I promise that we will ....LOL. This is going to be the biggest one yet. Sorry you are going to miss it.

-john

TropicalCreations
03-18-2014, 09:57 PM
I'm hoping to be able to be there.

John_Nicholson
03-19-2014, 08:23 AM
I promise you will not regret going to NADA. It is the best time you can have with your clothes on.

-john

Disgirl
03-19-2014, 01:01 PM
I would be interested in joining a mid atlantic club, I live on the mid coast of NC.
Barb

TropicalCreations
03-20-2014, 01:49 AM
I would be interested in joining a mid atlantic club, I live on the mid coast of NC.
Barb

Awesome! Please email me us at midatlanticdiscus@gmail.com so we can add you to the list

TropicalCreations
11-23-2014, 10:07 PM
Well since the email list hast helped really maybe Facebook can lead to an active club. I have created a Facebook page for us and can be found by searching MADA- Mid Atlantic Discus Association. Hope to see some of y'all on there and at some of the get togethers

TropicalCreations
11-23-2014, 10:12 PM
https://facebook.com/groups/891762087531131