PDA

View Full Version : What you see is what you get, right now.

Disgirl
04-25-2014, 08:11 PM
I am now able to get back to pottery, my husband is finally home and recovering after his 2 month health issues in hospital and then nursing home. Thank you again to those who thought kindly of us and sent thoughts and prayers our way.

I have these things ready to go right now. They are extras I made while doing orders recently. They are 9" cones, my original catfish/pleco huts and planting dishes for sand or gravel with live plants(especially good in a BB tank). The cones are all $14 each. The huts are all $10 except for the extra large one that is $20(it is about 6" diameter). The planting dishes are all $10 except for the very big one (about 12" diameter) which is $20. sEach item is numbered for you to refer to.

If you are interested in any of them, just send me a pm, reply in this thread, or an email (found in my profile). I usually use the postal flat rate boxes which are $13 and $17. For larger orders I use FedEx and rarely charge more than $20 for a good sized box with many items in it.

Thanks for reading my "ad",
Barb

Disgirl
04-25-2014, 08:15 PM
Here is the xlg planting dish, about 12" across and 4" deep, will grow some very large swords! $20.
Barb

farebox
04-25-2014, 09:47 PM
Glad to hear that your husband is recovering okay, bless you all. I need one planter pot $20 one for a large sword plant for my 125G BB tank. Also one of your breeding cone w/lip, the Tera cotta color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

musicmarn1
04-25-2014, 10:17 PM
So glad he is on the mend Barb!! Been thinking of you and sending prayers for you both

Disgirl
04-27-2014, 09:54 PM
Thank you farebox and Marnie. Planting dishes # 13, 14 and 16 are now sold. Still have the remaining pieces. Just send me a pm, email, or reply here. Thanks,
Barb

Disgirl
05-01-2014, 05:48 PM
I still have a few cones left and a few of the catfish huts. Anyone need one? Thanks for looking,
Barb

Disgirl
05-06-2014, 03:37 PM
Cones and huts still available, and I am taking orders now for other clay things. I do special request clay items. Please respond here, by PM or send me an email (located in my SD profile). Thanks,
Barb

DonMD
05-06-2014, 05:32 PM
I can definitely vouch for Barb's cones! I've got at least 80 eggs on one of her cones today!

Barb, I hope things get back to normal very soon! -Don

farebox
05-06-2014, 05:57 PM
Yes step right up and get that cone...just received a cone and planter. Excellent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk