PDA

View Full Version : What Is Your Opinion Of Finnex Heaters?

samcatj
06-21-2014, 03:40 PM
Hello,

If you have a Finnex heater would you please let me know your thoughts about their accuracy and dependability?

Thanks,

Samcatj

ronald sherman
06-21-2014, 03:52 PM
I don't have any but someone I have a lot of respect and trust in has meantion many times Josie from chicgo discus has said they are excellent

nvladik
06-21-2014, 04:50 PM
I have 2, love them!

zachrabbit15
06-23-2014, 11:45 AM
I have them about half of my tanks. Love them, rock steady on temp. I would recommend going one size bigger than you think you need with them. The other bonus with them is they do look nice also.

JEB
06-27-2014, 02:27 PM
I have been using the glass ones for few years and they work great. I am now trying the titaniums but the first one I tried would not allow any temperature adjustment. I bought it as a spare and when I started using it, Finnex repaired it since it was still under warranty,but I had to pay the postage to them. They said if it was dead on arrival, they would pay the postage. For now on, I will plug in any spare heaters I buy right away and test them out for a few days. Kind of bothered me to pay to send a brand new heater, just out of the box for repair. Anyway it is now super accurate.