PDA

View Full Version : Barb's pics from NADA

Disgirl
06-22-2014, 01:26 AM
Here are a few people pics, I am leaving the discus shots to Matt the pro. Here is our own proud Pat with her two award winning wild discus, 1st and 2nd place in wild class. Also Jim and Chad at the morning coffee and pastry bar today, me and Liz outside the hotel, all of us ladies at our Friday night dinner, much fun was had! And the beautiful discus cake that was made by a local baker, really spectacular cake art, and tasty too! Wish all the rest of you had been here to join in the fun.
Barb

Disgirl
06-22-2014, 01:34 AM
A better shot of the ladies dinner.

musicmarn1
06-22-2014, 01:51 PM
A better shot of the ladies dinner, and short little Liz with tall Josie.

brilliant Barb !! my word it was BEYOND nice to meet you, see more of your truly beautiful pottery:D

and everyone here - truly had an absolute blast. Everyone was just as nice and open and friendly as its possible to be. Meeting John was SHOCKING- he was ....nice !! totally disappointed in finding that out :) Skip, is hilarious, Hans was superb Paul Butler was so knowledgeable and a great speaker. All the NADA staff and volunteers, special thanks to Jim and Tara, were exceptional. Pat the queen of wilds, was a real real joy to hang out with :) and Barb you were just the most gracious and kind Lady ever.

I made new friends and met people who are friends already on the forum, spoke about these amazing creatures for many hours and could do it all over agian. some of the sponsors i saw here were OUTSTANDING, and really i wanted fish i had never considered before. Saw amazing fish and hung out with amazing people.

it was clear this took a lot of effort to put together so its lovely to benefit from that extreme effort

pauline
06-22-2014, 02:38 PM
Nice pictures Barb...all of them. The Jodie & Liz shot is a hoot. Thanks for sharing.

Kirbs
06-22-2014, 04:13 PM
Good pics Barb! It's good to out some names with faces!

Keith Perkins
06-22-2014, 11:52 PM
So is that third picture what the women looked like to you after your little gathering? :)

Skip
06-23-2014, 12:10 AM
my wife was inducted into this club also :)

nwehrman
06-23-2014, 12:43 AM
It was a great Ladies dinner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nwehrman
06-23-2014, 12:53 AM
No pictures from The Salt Lick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John_Nicholson
06-23-2014, 08:40 AM
Please no mention of salt licks

-john