PDA

View Full Version : FS FS: Blue Turq babies 1 1/2 inch - Vancouver, WA - PU only.

k7prz
06-24-2014, 01:40 PM
I have about 60 fry for sale. Blue Turquoise about size of half dollar and growing (of course).
$15.00. Tank bred and raised. Parents on site. Pick up only---no shipping.
They will eat frozen blood worms, flake food, live white worms, and Tetra Bits. They will
still eat live baby brine shrimp. They are spread out between 160 gallons in 4 tanks.
Not sure the jpg show up so check www.davebeckerdiscus.weebly.com for pictures.

Dave

Knutsen1122
07-31-2014, 06:16 PM
What size are they now?

k7prz
07-31-2014, 07:05 PM
What size are they now?

Well, there's a few that are not quite 2 inches top to bottom. My wife's folks are in
Seattle and may be taking her up there soon due to illness but won't know until
last minute. I could bring up some if interested---if I head up that way---which is questionable
at this point.
Dave

Knutsen1122
07-31-2014, 07:16 PM
Pm me if you decide to come up, I'll get the message right away. Any idea when it might be?

k7prz
07-31-2014, 07:50 PM
Pm me if you decide to come up, I'll get the message right away. Any idea when it might be?

I have not figured out how to PM you! This is not a PM is it? lol

Just found out wife's brother in hospital and father. Brother is their transportation so could be any day.

I updated www.davebeckerdiscus.com with two new pictures. Starting to show color. Some reds on fins on some. Others pretty much all blue at
this point. If you want to directly email me, k7prz@isp.com is best email for me.

Knutsen1122
08-01-2014, 12:24 AM
Haha no it's not a pm. I'm still not sure I want them yet, I have to convince the wife that I need more :) just let me know if and when you are headed up.