PDA

View Full Version : Cones

Disgirl
08-03-2014, 02:44 PM
Making a big batch today, all colors, anyone need to order? Just reply here, send a pm or email. Cones still $14 ea. I use USPS flat rate boxes, $13 or $17 to anywhere in US. Over 4 cones, FedEx. Thanks for looking,
Barb

John_Nicholson
08-03-2014, 04:05 PM
I just wanted to high recommend any and everything that Barb sells. He stuff is first class. She is also a wonderful person.

-john

ronald sherman
08-03-2014, 08:41 PM
yes I need too order 2 perhap's a change from what I've been using will bring me luck how do i.c your catalog and I assume you take paypal? can't wait too get them

Disgirl
08-03-2014, 09:01 PM
I just wanted to high recommend any and everything that Barb sells. He stuff is first class. She is also a wonderful person.

-john

Thank you John, made my day to read this!
Barb

Disgirl
08-03-2014, 09:02 PM
yes I need too order 2 perhap's a change from what I've been using will bring me luck how do i.c your catalog and I assume you take paypal? can't wait too get them

Yes, paypal is the way to go. Just go to my sponsor site here at SD, Delightful Designs Discus Cones, you will see all the pictures, prices, etc. Thanks, and send me a pm.
Barb

ronald sherman
08-03-2014, 09:03 PM
sorry if I came off the wrong way but I indeed need too order two will look for your post under spondsor

Disgirl
08-03-2014, 09:29 PM
Got your pm, thanks, all set with your order.
Barb

ronald sherman
08-06-2014, 02:29 PM
can't wait too get them and use them both, so glad they don't have aby holes on top I bought 1 with a small hole and after the 3rd time the pair had attachment I remember the cone too clean and under neigh it were at least 50 or more dead fry each around 1/2 long I would see them swim inside the hole but guess it was too small too find there way out

Disgirl
08-06-2014, 05:25 PM
Yes, that is why I don't put holes in the top of the cones. They aren't needed. Of all the cone orders I have made, only one person wanted the holes. Yours are made and drying now, thanks for your order. They will be fired in about 5 days.
Barb