PDA

View Full Version : Unable to log in using tapatalk

OC Discus
08-09-2014, 11:11 AM
Why do I get a message that I'm not allowed to sign in with tala talk. Please contact forum administrator?

Second Hand Pat
08-09-2014, 11:33 AM
OC, please use a browser until we get a chance to look into the manner.

Second Hand Pat
08-09-2014, 11:49 AM
OC, please try it now.
Thanks,
Pat

OC Discus
08-09-2014, 01:42 PM
That worked. Thanks

Pat, I'm in the villages at lady lake today. My step mom died. Would love to see your fish room, but won't happen this trip. I took my Dad up to Marks place in Ocala and saw his wilds today. Some nice ones for sale.

Second Hand Pat
08-09-2014, 01:48 PM
OC, maybe next time you are in the area. I do not really have a fishroom. More like a fish house as in tanks in every room. Glad Tapatalk is working for you again. Very sorry to hear about your step mom :( Hugs to the family.

SnapScott
08-17-2014, 04:39 PM
I'm having the same problem, used the app for a few weeks an then it stopped allowing me to log in, any help would be great as i'm learning daily from this group.

Second Hand Pat
08-17-2014, 04:43 PM
I'm having the same problem, used the app for a few weeks an then it stopped allowing me to log in, any help would be great as i'm learning daily from this group.

Scott, five more posts will promote you to a registered member and you will be able to use Tapatalk. Use a native browser in the meantime.
Thanks,
Pat