PDA

View Full Version : Altum Angelfish Picture Needed

Ardan
09-21-2014, 11:31 AM
Hi,
I have a request from a member to engrave a picture of an Altum Angelfish on a beer glass. I don't have a picture of an altum Angelfish, so I am asking if anyone has one that I can have permission to use on my products .:)

Thank you very much!
If your picture works and is used, you can qualify for a free window hanging or magnetic discus if you wish.:) Color choice is yours.

Please send the pictures by email to ardan@ardanscreations.com . Send as a jpeg in as high of a resolution as possible. (it will take longer to send the email, but the processing software that I use will work better)

**Please note: If anyone would like a different fish engraved on a beer glass or made into a window hanging, light box, or magnet, please start a new thread in my section and I will see if I can do it, or judge interest. Pictures will be needed to do this.
Ardan

Ardan
09-21-2014, 01:32 PM
Thank you for your help! I do believe I have some photos that will work. I will be working on the project later today.....:) I do enjoy new challenges....

Ardan

moto250mx
09-21-2014, 03:01 PM
Thank You for taking time to post this Ardan.

Jason

Ardan
09-21-2014, 03:30 PM
Thank You for taking time to post this Ardan.

Jason

You are welcome Jason:) I like requests as it makes my brain work a bit with the new challenge. It takes some software work and experimenting, but I think I have an Altum Angel engraved on a bottle. I will send an email with a picture that you can analyze and see if it is what you are looking for, if not I will get to the drawing board, er software LOL:D

I am attaching a picture here, it is engraved on a Snapple bottle for now:)

Ardan

Ardan
09-21-2014, 03:31 PM
I must thank Paul for his help with the pictures!
Thank you Paul!:)

Ardan

moto250mx
09-21-2014, 03:44 PM
Ardan, it looks really cool...I'll take 2 of them:bounce2:

Jason

Ardan
09-21-2014, 03:49 PM
Jason,
Thank you very much for the kind words and the order!:)
I will go to work now, then I will figure out the website so I can get it in your other box and save the shipping. It looks like this is a bit cheaper than the discus beer glasses as the angel takes less laser time.
$8.25 each.
Thanks again.
Ardan

Ardan
09-21-2014, 06:15 PM
Jason,
Thank you very much for the kind words and the order!:)
I will go to work now, then I will figure out the website so I can get it in your other box and save the shipping. It looks like this is a bit cheaper than the discus beer glasses as the angel takes less laser time.
$8.25 each.
Thanks again.
Ardan

Jason,
Yours are packaged and ready to go priority mail tomorrow.:) Enjoy!

I did add them to the online store, Altum Angel on a beer glass if anyone else is interested.

Ardan

pauline
09-21-2014, 06:24 PM
At 11:30 a.m. you requested a picture of an altum angel, at 3:30 we get to see a sample of it engraved on glass, then at 6:15 it's finished and for sale on your website! And it's beautiful. Very impressive.

moto250mx
09-21-2014, 06:27 PM
You are an awesome man Ardan...I just sent payment.

Jason

Ardan
09-21-2014, 06:35 PM
At 11:30 a.m. you requested a picture of an altum angel, at 3:30 we get to see a sample of it engraved on glass, then at 6:15 it's finished and for sale on your website! And it's beautiful. Very impressive.

Pauline,
Thank you so much for the kind words!:)

Ardan

Ardan
09-21-2014, 06:37 PM
You are an awesome man Ardan...I just sent payment.

Jason

Thank you Jason!:)
Let me know if the shipping goes well, if anything breaks I will replace it. I have it well wrapped in bubble wrap, but anything can happen.

Thank you again!
Ardan

Ardan
09-21-2014, 06:40 PM
Jason,
I am glad that the coupon code I sent you worked, so that you were not charged for shipping again and also got your discount. This is new software and online store, so I am glad that it is working like it should. I am always a bit nervous with new things, hoping all goes well.
Thanks again!
Ardan

moto250mx
09-21-2014, 06:53 PM
Jason,
I am glad that the coupon code I sent you worked, so that you were not charged for shipping again and also got your discount. This is new software and online store, so I am glad that it is working like it should. I am always a bit nervous with new things, hoping all goes well.
Thanks again!
Ardan

Ardan, it worked flawless...And I appreciate the shipping discount...That was nice of you :)...Keep us updated on other Discus related products.

Jason

Ardan
09-21-2014, 08:42 PM
Ardan, it worked flawless...And I appreciate the shipping discount...That was nice of you :)...Keep us updated on other Discus related products.

Jason
I will keep you updated:)

Ardan

nc0gnet0
09-21-2014, 09:27 PM
Is your laser only for engraving or can you use it to do precision cuts on acrylic as well?

-Rick

yim11
09-21-2014, 11:31 PM
Very impressive!!!! Email sent!

Thanks,
-jim

Ardan
09-22-2014, 06:22 AM
Is your laser only for engraving or can you use it to do precision cuts on acrylic as well?

-Rick
Hi Rick,
The laser does cutting on acrylic. I cut out all the hanging discus and magnet discus with it. I would have to see what is required to meet "precision cutting". Would be interested in taking a look.
Thank you,
Ardan

Ardan
09-22-2014, 06:22 AM
Very impressive!!!! Email sent!

Thanks,
-jim
Thank you Jim! I will work on it this week. Thanks for the kind words!
Ardan