PDA

View Full Version : Al spoils us... and the fish!!!

ashtricks
09-22-2014, 11:45 AM
11:14 am : I complete payment
11:36 am : I get Order Shipping Notification....

Seriously? 22 mins? What do you do Al? It takes longer to get my Dominos! ;)

And guess why I keep ordering... coz my fish like it :) I just got 5 juvies from Hans, and fed them some leftover FDBWs.... the went for Al's FDBWs faster than frozen bloodworms, beef heard flakes, Sera blue grains, Specturm.... everything!
-Ashish

Tankster
09-22-2014, 12:30 PM

And guess why I keep ordering... coz my fish like it :) I just got 5 juvies from Hans, and fed them some leftover FDBWs.... the went for Al's FDBWs faster than frozen bloodworms, beef heard flakes, Sera blue grains, Specturm.... everything!
-Ashish

I have had the same experience. Al is amazing, as is his FDBW. (I think we found out where Santa's elves spend their summers) How else?

Second Hand Pat
09-22-2014, 12:36 PM

-Ashish

Didn't you know Al lives in your mailbox. He does in mine :D

rickztahone
09-22-2014, 06:58 PM
11:58 am : You get the FDBW in the mail!!!

-Ashish

You forgot the last line....(in red above)

brewmaster15
09-24-2014, 01:13 PM
Lol.. too funny everyone! I make an honest attempt to ship with in 24 hours of order receipt if the item is in stock...at most its 48 hours if I get backed up. I'm literally a one man show here, and have other obligations, but I feel strongly that I should get you your orders as soon as I possibly can. I'm pretty obsesses about it and have been known to pack the fishfood with me on vacations or trips and ship it out while away.:)

I will give you a tip..;) I tend to ship out most orders by noon...so you have your best chance of getting it sooner if the order is in by then.. Also if you really need it badly, chose Priority Mail...its much more reliable than the free econo-shipping I offer....and lastly, give yourselves time... don't wait until the last cube is in the bag......try as I might to stay stocked...back-orders happen (gasp!)

Thanks again!
-al

AngryBird
09-24-2014, 05:16 PM
:confused:

I usually miss out what I need to take when i go on vacation or trips... lol... you are amazing Al.

have been known to pack the fishfood with me on vacations or trips and ship it out while away.
-al

musicmarn1
09-24-2014, 06:55 PM
its so true, i must say Al's are great ;)

brewmaster15
09-25-2014, 12:25 PM
Thanks Prabhu and Marnie!!!:)
best always,
Al