PDA

View Full Version : Very, very old member but getting "newbie" treatment

Larry Grenier
11-08-2014, 03:10 PM
I'm getting this message, yet I've been a member for a very, very, long time.
Attention Larry Grenier:
As a new member with less than 10 forum posts, some forum features are limited or unavailable to you. For more information about this policy please click here.

brewmaster15
11-08-2014, 03:22 PM
I'm getting this message, yet I've been a member for a very, very, long time.
Attention Larry Grenier:
As a new member with less than 10 forum posts, some forum features are limited or unavailable to you. For more information about this policy please click here. Well Larry Thats definetly weird! I will look into this one! What were you trying to access?

-al

brewmaster15
11-08-2014, 03:25 PM
Larry, Before this message came up did you change your email?

-al

DonMD
11-08-2014, 05:52 PM
Yes, I tried to pm you, Larry, and got that message. Don't know if you ever did get a reply from me. I tried to email you, also. If you didn't get the message, post again here. -Don

John_Nicholson
11-08-2014, 11:37 PM
LOL...You a newbie.....

-john

pcsb23
11-09-2014, 05:59 AM
Hi Larry, looks like you changed your email address on the 15th October, yesterday was the first time you posted since changing your email, the system needs a user to post to trigger any membership upgrades, so until then you would have sat in the New Members user group. The upgrade script runs hourly so once you had posted you would have been set back to a Registered Member within the hour. We do this to protect against spammers and the like.

Sorry if it caused you any grief.