PDA

View Full Version : Very rare cone sale

Disgirl
12-15-2014, 05:44 PM
:bounce:

Since I am soon packing up to move, I need to clear out my pottery studio for awhile. So, I am offering my remaining cones at half price! This is a true bargain, and I rarely offer sales since I sell cones so quickly.

I have 5 swirled clay cones, reg, $14 ea. now for $7 ea.
Glazed cones regularly $25 ea. now on sale for only $12.50 ea. I have # 1, 2, 3. 5 and 9 left. To see them, look in the glazed cone thread from the other day.

I use the USPS flat rate boxes which are $13 and $18 ea. 2 cones fit the med. box, 3 cones go in the lg. box. 4 or more go by FedEx.

If interested in this sale, just reply here, by pm or email. I will check often. Thanks!
Barb

Tankster
12-15-2014, 06:08 PM
I will take 2. I like #9 and... the second can be your favorite of the remaining :)

p.s. For everyone wondering what in the heck I am buying cones for when I am not even 4 months into my first grow out... You never know :) It seems like it will be the next logical step in my obsession and I want to be prepared, and I get to help Barb out at the same time :)

rickztahone
12-15-2014, 06:17 PM
For those not sure of what thread Barb is referring to, please see ----->Here<----- (http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?117239-Glazed-cones-for-those-special-fish-and-tanks)

JamesP
12-15-2014, 07:50 PM
PM sent

Disgirl
12-15-2014, 10:35 PM
All cones are now spoken for, pending payment of course. If someone backs out, I will post in this thread and let you all know. Thank you to everyone who took advantage of my cone sale. And sorry to those who got in too late.
Barb