PDA

View Full Version : Brine Shrimp Direct dot com

Argentum
01-11-2015, 04:34 PM
I placed an order with Brineshrimpdirect.com worth 160$ on the 2nd of january. I followed my order with a clarification email to make sure that all items will make it through international shipping.

The first reply I received was on the 6th of January to confirm that SELCO, needed to be packed with cold packs so can't be shipped. An alternative was suggested. I confirmed the changes to the order on the same day.

Until today 11th of January, my order has not shipped I sent an email and filled the contact forum on their website with no reply.

I am so annoyed and mad, the processing is very slow. And there is no reply on my emails.

I bought from them before (BH flakes, Spirulina C.pink, BS cysts) and was happy with the quality of the products. This time is a big disappointment, processing an order should not take that long, at least an email explaining the reason of delay should be sent not to ignore the customer.:mad:

John_Nicholson
01-11-2015, 05:15 PM
Strange. I ahve used them for years and have never had an issue. Good luck.

-john

Argentum
01-11-2015, 05:22 PM

-john

It is strange, my first experience with them was very positive in terms of product quality and service.
I recommended them several times here after that.
But I don't know whats going on this time

nc0gnet0
01-11-2015, 05:39 PM
They have great product, but fast shipping has never been a strong suite of theirs IMO. Are you really located in Saudi Arabia?

Argentum
01-11-2015, 05:43 PM
Yes, I am working there.
However the items are shipped to my US address, from there they will be forwarded to me.
I am not annoyed that the items haven't arrived, it's that it has not dispatched yet and I am not getting replies.

nc0gnet0
01-11-2015, 06:44 PM
try emailing Victoria at info@brineshrimpdirect.com

Argentum
01-11-2015, 06:48 PM
try emailing Victoria at info@brineshrimpdirect.com

Victoria, is who I have been in contact with.

No replies.

nc0gnet0
01-11-2015, 06:50 PM
BTW, their Marine slow sinking pellets are great, tad bit small, but one of the better pellets on the market.

Argentum
01-11-2015, 06:53 PM
I ordered the Original Golden Pearl Diets, Active Spheres.... good for fry along with brine shrimp BH flakes and other stuff
I might try these pellets

rdiscus
01-11-2015, 08:59 PM
PM sent for email address

MostlyDiscus
01-12-2015, 02:57 PM

-johnplus 1

Argentum
01-12-2015, 04:48 PM
At last got an email today ... it said that she missed my email somehow ... I got this email later

"We apologize for the delay or confusion with all the changes. I have re invoiced your order with the changes specified and charged you for Ground shipping but we will provide a free upgrade to 3 day air."

rickztahone
01-12-2015, 05:57 PM
At last got an email today ... it said that she missed my email somehow ... I got this email later

"We apologize for the delay or confusion with all the changes. I have re invoiced your order with the changes specified and charged you for Ground shipping but we will provide a free upgrade to 3 day air."

Well there you go. Hopefully you will get your order in a more timely fashion this time around. Thanks for bringing this topic up, even though it was under bad circumstances. I did not know about this company.