PDA

View Full Version : My Experience with Chicago Discus

manbearpig
01-11-2015, 09:59 PM
I just wanted to take a few minutes to let everyone here know what an overwhelmingly positive experience I had with Chicago Discus, more specifically Josie herself. Very few times in my life have I encountered a business owner as passionate about the trade in which they service. A person who truly puts their customers needs before all else. It is common that people say this is their philosophy but very rarely act upon that statement. This is not the case with Chicago Discus.
I made a rookie mistake as I am sure we have all made at one point or another. Josie took time out of her day to speak with me personally and help me through the process giving advise and helping me to become a better hobbyist. She went above and beyond what was expected from me and her number one concern was my success. Chicago Discus has earned a customer for life and I can absolutely recommend Chicago Discus to anyone considering ordering from them.

Frankr409
01-11-2015, 10:17 PM
I just wanted to take a few minutes to let everyone here know what an overwhelmingly positive experience I had with Chicago Discus, more specifically Josie herself. Very few times in my life have I encountered a business owner as passionate about the trade in which they service. A person who truly puts their customers needs before all else. It is common that people say this is their philosophy but very rarely act upon that statement. This is not the case with Chicago Discus.
I made a rookie mistake as I am sure we have all made at one point or another. Josie took time out of her day to speak with me personally and help me through the process giving advise and helping me to become a better hobbyist. She went above and beyond what was expected from me and her number one concern was my success. Chicago Discus has earned a customer for life and I can absolutely recommend Chicago Discus to anyone considering ordering from them.

Extremely knowledgable for sure, they know Discus...

Chicago Discus
01-12-2015, 07:03 PM

Thank You Justin for the kind words :):):):). Miranda and I started this business with customer service in mind. We treat our customers the way we would like to be treated. Thank you again , Comments like this make it all worth it. I wish you all the best with the new fish........Josie

brewmaster15
01-12-2015, 10:34 PM
NICE JOB JOSIE!

Like I always say...SimplyDiscus sponsor's Rock!!.:)

Mike C
01-15-2015, 10:50 PM

Totally agree!!!---Stopped by the other day--spent about an hour with Josie and Miranda talking and looking at all the amazing Discus. Watched their MBU Puffer chomp down on a Jumbo Shrimp. If you're looking for some quality Discus and awesome customer service , I highly recommend Chicago Discus!!