PDA

View Full Version : Just realized its 5 years here..

brewmaster15
02-24-2015, 02:43 PM
Man Time Flys...5 years ago I started selling Mal's Australian Freeze Dried Blackworms as a Business here. Its truly unreal how fast time has gone by. This one snuck right up on me!

Its been a really good few years I have to say, when I started this, I was really apprehensive. Working with someone I hadn't worked with was intimidating at first, but along the way Mal has been a top notch partner for me. I get alot of credit here for his worms, truth is most of it is his. I do the service end as well as I can here, but without a product that is top notch, it wouldn't mean anything.

My thanks go out to all of my customers for their support. Alot of you are like clockwork with your orders, and your support has always been appreciated and always will be. I hope to be able to continue to bring you this great product for years to come!

And my thanks go out to Mal Davidson of Australian Blackworms. You could not ask for a better person to work with or a more conscientious manufacturer. Its been a great 5 years now as his Distributor. I think of him as both my supplier and a good friend.

So thank you everyone!

Best always!
Al

Second Hand Pat
02-24-2015, 03:24 PM
Happy Anniversary Al and many thanks to you for making the black worms a stable here and Mal for providing the product. It's a stable in my feeding program. :)
Pat

Disgirl
02-24-2015, 04:36 PM
My fish thank you and Mal! It is their very favorite food, and they all eat any food I offer them. But they eat these worms the fastest and raise their mouths out of the water when they see worms in my fingers. Not so with any other foods. And my cats love them too, I accidentally found this out a few months ago.
Barb

rickztahone
02-24-2015, 07:21 PM
Love these FDBW Al. They are an easy staple food to feed discus.

MostlyDiscus
02-24-2015, 10:31 PM
Thank You Al....

brewmaster15
02-25-2015, 01:29 PM
Thanks Pat, Barb, Ricardo and Ed!:)

al

Ardan
02-26-2015, 07:51 AM
Happy Anniversary! :)

Ardan

brewmaster15
02-26-2015, 10:34 AM
Ardan,
Thanks very much my friend!

Al

Tankster
02-26-2015, 11:47 AM
Loyal customer for life... not swayed by the other products I see with the kitchen sink thrown in :)

Congrats on 5 years - and here is to hoping for many, many more (my fish told me to say this)

brewmaster15
02-26-2015, 12:12 PM
Loyal customer for life... not swayed by the other products I see with the kitchen sink thrown in :)

Congrats on 5 years - and here is to hoping for many, many more (my fish told me to say this)

Thank You Greg! and Thank your fish for me!:)

al

Loosir
02-26-2015, 01:57 PM
So thank you everyone!

Best always!
Al

Congrats Al,
I think to celebrate you should give us all free 200g bags!!!:)

brewmaster15
02-26-2015, 02:08 PM
Congrats Al,
I think to celebrate you should give us all free 200g bags!!!:)
Would that I could!! lol. How about I Give you guys a free forum instead?:)

Thanks for the Congrats Geoff!

al

nc0gnet0
02-26-2015, 02:32 PM
.....................Just realized its 5 years here..

My bank account will never be the same :)

brewmaster15
02-26-2015, 02:47 PM
.....................Just realized its 5 years here..

My bank account will never be the same :)
Sorry about that Mud :bandana: but you have awesome fish and tons of fry...its seems like perfect "equivalent exchange":)

Thanks Rick!

al

nc0gnet0
02-26-2015, 03:00 PM
Sorry about that Mud :bandana: but you have awesome fish and tons of fry...its seems like perfect "equivalent exchange":)

Thanks Rick!

al

Awww shucks!

-mud