PDA

View Full Version : Threads I Participated In

Mongo77
03-05-2015, 03:30 PM
Hello, am I over looking something simple here? Is there a prompt that will list all the threads I particiapted in that have new post? Sometimes Ill ask a question and as you know it might take the original poster days to answer. By then I already forgot which thread it was. On another forum, under the User CP, it'll list all the threads I particiapted in that have new posts in them. Is this something that can be done here?

Second Hand Pat
03-05-2015, 03:49 PM
If you click on your username a popup appears with "View Forum Posts". Click on that to see your most recent posts.
Pat

Mongo77
03-05-2015, 05:22 PM
If you click on your username a popup appears with "View Forum Posts". Click on that to see your most recent posts.
Pat
Thank you! I had seen that before, but it doesn't let you know if there had been any replies after you posted.

Wes
03-05-2015, 06:36 PM
top right click on settings then look for Subscribed Threads with New Posts.

Mongo77
03-05-2015, 06:41 PM
top right click on settings then look for Subscribed Threads with New Posts.

Are you automatically subscribed to a thread when you post to it?

Ryan
03-05-2015, 07:02 PM
Are you automatically subscribed to a thread when you post to it?

No. Go to Settings in the upper right, then General Settings from the menu on the left. Scroll down to the section titled "Default Thread Subscription Mode:" and set it to "Through my control panel only." Click Save Changes at the bottom. This will put threads in which you've participated into your User CP every time there is a new reply.

This will only subscribe you to any threads you post in after the change is made. It is not retroactive to include threads you've posted in prior to making the change. To find a list of your posts, follow Pat's instructions and then manually check those threads for new replies.

FYI, you can also subscribe to a thread without posting to it, if you're interested in following the discussion. This can be done at the top of the thread by clicking on the "Thread Tools" option (top right above the first post in the thread) and choosing "Subscribe to this Thread..." You can use this method to go back and subscribe to any previous threads you would like to receive new post notifications in, as well.

brewmaster15
03-05-2015, 07:35 PM
No. Go to Settings in the upper right, then General Settings from the menu on the left. Scroll down to the section titled "Default Thread Subscription Mode:" and set it to "Through my control panel only." Click Save Changes at the bottom. This will put threads in which you've participated into your User CP every time there is a new reply.

This will only subscribe you to any threads you post in after the change is made. It is not retroactive to include threads you've posted in prior to making the change. To find a list of your posts, follow Pat's instructions and then manually check those threads for new replies.

FYI, you can also subscribe to a thread without posting to it, if you're interested in following the discussion. This can be done at the top of the thread by clicking on the "Thread Tools" option (top right above the first post in the thread) and choosing "Subscribe to this Thread..." You can use this method to go back and subscribe to any previous threads you would like to receive new post notifications in, as well.

Mongo, Thats from the source... follow it and you'll be fine.:)

Mongo77
03-05-2015, 10:19 PM
Thanks for all the help.