PDA

View Full Version : Barbs cone in action!

Tankster
03-10-2015, 05:19 PM
Hi Barb - they took right to the cone. I bought 2 from you a month or so ago, because you were having a sale. I figured my discus were at least 6 months away from dropping eggs... I was wrong.
They took right to the cone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYc1rSWWyrw

DonMD
03-10-2015, 05:33 PM
Hey, Greg, that's outstanding. And I LOVE that cone! Soon you'll be having fry coming out your ears!

Tankster
03-10-2015, 05:56 PM
Hey, Greg, that's outstanding. And I LOVE that cone! Soon you'll be having fry coming out your ears!

Don, I am excited by the possibilities but at this point, letting nature take its course. It is exciting to watch and also encouraging. I think I could be the poster boy for how to do it right as a first timer. Truth be told - it was as easy as listening to the advice given here :)

Down the road, I might reach out to you and get some pointers. You have been successful, faced challenges, solved them, and kept moving forward. I would gladly take advice on breeding from you!

Ardan
03-10-2015, 06:05 PM
Congrats and good luck Greg! A beautiful sight and really nice discus. I like the colors. Looks like they are really defending their site too.

Ardan

Disgirl
03-10-2015, 07:10 PM
Wonderful sight Greg! You do know that I put "magic" into my cones don't you? It has been noticed by many folks. Good luck, you are really getting into the swing of discus keeping.
Barb

rickztahone
03-10-2015, 07:11 PM
Great looking discus, great looking cones. Win/win