PDA

View Full Version : Need help !

Germz626
03-30-2015, 09:32 PM
Just recently bought 5 discus from my lfs when I releasesd them the first day they were active but not eating. the second day they were still active but not eating , then the third day the nightmare begun I turned my light on and they were dark I did a water change then added a capful of prime to the new water and waited I continued desperately to try to get my discus to eat I got them to eat at
Blood worms one really eats away but the others will literally eat two and stop. The fourth day I see white patches on one and it's really dark make a long story short it's now spreading to my others as the days go on. I've added Melafix and pimafix in hopes of curing but no luck my water temp is at 86f what am I missing or doing wrong help ????any info I'm missing sorry ask I'll answer
No3 -05

No2-0

Ph-6.7

DiscusRob
03-31-2015, 08:45 AM
Go here and follow the instructions, it will get you a whole lot more help, I'm new to discus and don't want to lead you astray.

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?38545-Disease-Questionnaire-please-complete

DISCUS STU
03-31-2015, 11:28 AM
Ditto. Follow the Disease Questionnaire link.