PDA

View Full Version : Extra Extra Read all about it!! A SimplyDiscus Exclusive!

brewmaster15
05-04-2015, 03:43 PM
I have some great news for forum members made possible by the generosity of Kenny's Discus and Discus Forrest. These guys always come thru for the forum and have done so again! If you have spent any time drooling over those bucket shots that Kenny and Forrest post all the time in their sponsor boards, you know the ones I mean. The discus are laying flat and you can see their colors and patterns all shiny and bright? Well Forrest has made a poster of these pictures and YOU CAN NOT BUY THEM FROM THEM!!. Thats right its not for sale at this point by them. My understanding is they will be including these with their orders of fish.

They are not being sold by them at all! So if you want one to decorate your fish room, or any room ! or to give as a gift to your favorite discus nut, you have to place an order for fish with Kenny! Bummer huh?:) OH well theres worse things than that to have to deal with! But Oh wait, there is one other way you can get your hands on these posters, only one. :bandana: for a limited time and first come first serve.

SimplyDiscus will be given 40 pcs of them to sell on a first come, first serve basis. When they are gone, they are gone. Kenny and Forrest are doing this as a benefit for the forum...because they value this website and community here...Its very generous and very appreciated. I hope we get some good participation here by the forum.. tell you what, you'll love these posters! Go for it.

Here is what the posters look like...

These posters are approximately 23" X 33" ( 594mm X840mm)

The cost for each poster with shipping included is $25.99 USD in the USA and $29.99 in Canada. If you are outside the USA/CANADA, please contact me first by pm to get a shipping quote.

These will be available possibly as early as next week. They will be coming in with Kenny's Shipment and as soon as they are here, I will begin shipping them out. Because we only have a limited amount of these beautiful posters available and we don't expect more we are taking pre-orders and prepayments now.

You may order as many as you want for $25.99 each in the USA or $29.99 each in Canada by sending your paypal payment. Click here for the link.. http://forum.simplydiscus.com/misc.php?do=donate

Be sure you have your current and complete shipping information noted.I am not responsible for lost posters due to shipping address errors. I will confirm receipt of payment .If you do not receive confirmation in 24 hours, please let me know.

Thank You KENNY AND FORREST!!!

and thank you to all of you at SimplyDiscus for your support.

Best always,
Al

Second Hand Pat
05-04-2015, 03:54 PM
Damn, those are nice. I bethinks I want one :D
Pat

rickztahone
05-04-2015, 05:03 PM
Drool... Those are super sweet.

Altum Nut
05-04-2015, 05:31 PM
Spectacular...
I was always amazed on how they were evenly spaced.
My favorite is 5th row left to right 5th one down.

...Ralph

lkleung007
05-04-2015, 07:32 PM
Beautiful poster Al...they'll be gone quick!!

Phillydubs
05-04-2015, 11:19 PM
Can't wait to get mine! Very cool!

D'Rock
05-05-2015, 02:00 AM
from far away they look like many different colorful flowers, but close up they are very distinctive strain of discus. awesome!!!!!! this is like that one painting that portray 2 different things...NICE!!!!

brewmaster15
05-05-2015, 01:03 PM
Guys I would not wait long on these.. just a heads up.:)

al

brewmaster15
05-07-2015, 08:22 AM
Going...Going...going.......:)

lksdrinker
05-07-2015, 03:01 PM
Expensive poster....but I'm in! donation sent!

brewmaster15
05-08-2015, 12:09 PM
Just got my shipping supplies in, so all set now to ship posters as soon as I receive them. Get your orders in as soon as possible everyone!

al

Kenny's Discus
05-08-2015, 03:34 PM
All the best with shipping them Al!

Thanks everyone for supporting Simply while getting these beautiful posters from Forrest!:)

Kenny

Second Hand Pat
05-10-2015, 08:48 AM
Got mine :D Can hardly wait to see it.
Pat

Steve&Tammy
05-10-2015, 10:14 AM
LOVE the POSTER!!! Thanks Kenny and Forrest!!!

Champion Discus
05-11-2015, 03:53 AM
Just got my shipping supplies in, so all set now to ship posters as soon as I receive them. Get your orders in as soon as possible everyone!

al

How do we order? Is it through the link that says "donate here"?

Because I sent payment of 25.99 for the poster through paypal...

Is this correct?
Thank you

Second Hand Pat
05-11-2015, 08:04 AM

Is this correct?
Thank you

Yes, that is correct.
Pat

brewmaster15
05-11-2015, 01:18 PM

Is this correct?
Thank you

Thats correct ! and you have yours reserved!:)

Just a note to everyone else thats been ordering... I need to have your shipping addresses and real names. That way I can get the posters to you.:) Please be sure that you either note it on your paypal or drop me a Pm with your mailing address after you have paid.

Thanks everyone. I still have some available.So don't delay!!

al

miguelnight
05-12-2015, 05:19 PM
It took me a while to realize what it was--beautiful discus fish--very nice Kenny and Forrest!

brewmaster15
05-16-2015, 09:57 AM
Posters are on their way to me ....I should be able to start shipping this week.

THANK YOU TO ALL THAT PRE-ORDERED!

Still have a few left.

al

brewmaster15
05-21-2015, 03:44 PM
Hello all,

All orders have shipped ..They went USPS priority so they will get there in the next 1-3 days depending on where you are located. Quite challenging and expensive to box these up! I'm used to boxing freeze dried Blackworms so I am hopeful these will travel well.

Thank you so much for all your support everyone and particularly Thank you Kenny and Forrest. When I got the postersin today and opened them up I was struck by the shear variety and beauty of the fish you guys sell. Really is amazing. Thank you again so very much!

al

Fundulopanchax
05-26-2015, 03:23 PM
Received my poster - extremely nice quality and professional design!

Ron

brewmaster15
05-28-2015, 10:59 AM
Received my poster - extremely nice quality and professional design!

Ron
Thanks Ron! Glad you got safely and like it!:)

al

Ps all,
I do still have some if people want to get a copy.:)

al

brewmaster15
06-04-2015, 08:45 AM
Still have some posters availible:)

al

miguelnight
06-16-2015, 09:01 PM
Beautiful poster! I got mine and I love it!

Pices
05-09-2018, 07:58 AM
Hope I’m not too late-just saw this and love it and love the forum so it’s a win win! Discus flowers!

Second Hand Pat
05-09-2018, 08:03 AM
Hope I’m not too late-just saw this and love it and love the forum so it’s a win win! Discus flowers!

Hi Patty, best to pm Al and ask directly.
Pat

Pices
05-09-2018, 08:12 AM
Yeah, just saw the year.....should have had another cup of coffee, but saw that poster and rushed to get one. Still happy to support this site. The poster was “a want” SD is a need, so nothing lost on my end!

brewmaster15
05-10-2018, 08:20 AM
Thanks Patty!, I wish I had one to send to send you as a thanks for your support!
al