PDA

View Full Version : Attention current customers

Disgirl
05-04-2015, 07:59 PM
I have lots of people waiting for their pottery orders to be made. I had hoped to have them ready to go by now, but I need a couple more weeks or so. My husband has been seriously ill for 2 mo. and is now home from the hospital and rehab center. He is taking most of my time, caring for him. But I still want and expect to do my pottery. Please be patient a bit longer, I promise to get your orders made and will let you know when they are finished. Thank you all,
Barb

zimmjeff
05-04-2015, 09:27 PM
Not a customer yet. Sorry your husband is sick again. Jeff.

Disgirl
05-11-2015, 06:55 PM
I am finally able to get back to pottery this week. My husband continues to improve. So, if any one needs cones, caves or planting dishes, just let me know via PM, email or reply here. Click on the pic below to go to my sponsor site here at SD. Thank you all,
Barb

DiscusBR
05-11-2015, 07:35 PM
I am finally able to get back to pottery this week. My husband continues to improve. So, if any one needs cones, caves or planting dishes, just let me know via PM, email or reply here. Click on the pic below to go to my sponsor site here at SD. Thank you all,
Barb

Hi Barb, I am happy to hear about the wonderful news about your husband and you going back to work. PM sent!

Disgirl
05-14-2015, 05:45 PM
Update: I am currently deep into clay, making all the orders I have to fill. Thanks for your patience, I have told my husband to give me some free time from home health care so I can work on this. So far so good,
Barb

Altum Nut
05-14-2015, 06:09 PM
Glad to have you back Barb.
You are a strong women both family and business.
I'm sure your customers will be very pleased when there shipment of cones arrive.

...Ralph

Second Hand Pat
05-14-2015, 06:52 PM
Hi Barb, still thinking of you and Bill and so glad he is home. Nice to see you back at the kiln. :D
Pat

rickztahone
05-14-2015, 07:44 PM
Barb, just know that the members here understand your situation and we all support you :).

Disgirl
05-14-2015, 08:31 PM
Thank you all for your kind comments. I surely do appreciate them.
Barb

Disgirl
05-16-2015, 03:50 PM
Tomorrow, Sunday May 17, is the last day to order any of my clay pieces for your fish. After that it will be several weeks until I do another batch. Just pm, email or reply in this thread. Thanks,
Barb

brewmaster15
05-18-2015, 07:55 AM
Barb,
So Glad to hear Bill is on the mend! Great news!!

al

Disgirl
05-18-2015, 08:09 AM
Thanks Al, it has been a long hard haul and we are still at it. But headed in the right direction at least.
Barb