PDA

View Full Version : Thanks al for your fdbw

George001
05-14-2015, 08:49 PM
Hi Al,
Wanted to say thank you for the fdbw. All of my discus go wild with your Australian black worms. The delivery was super fast. Received them in only 2 short days. Can't go wrong with your black worms. My discus eats them like candy, and the best thing about them is that they are very nutritional for discus. I feed my discus the fdbw once a day, along with flakes and beef heart flakes, and once a week live baby brine shrimp. Of all, the fdbw are their favorite.

Al, can I increase the fdbw twice a day and reduce the beef heart mix to maybe about 3 times per week(the beef heat flakes makes a big mess)? My discus are between 5 1/2 to 7 inches.

thanks again Al for a superb food,

George A.

brewmaster15
05-15-2015, 11:38 AM
Hi George!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some feedback here. Glad the Fishes and their owner are happy!

Al, can I increase the fdbw twice a day and reduce the beef heart mix to maybe about 3 times per week(the beef heat flakes makes a big mess)? My discus are between 5 1/2 to 7 inches.
Absolutely! I feed mine 2X a day with Freeze Dried Blackworms and have many customers here as well that do and more than that!.

Thanks again George!

best always,
al